Futarized Sanctuary of Boethiah (TRX - (Statue - "Ancient Queen" (futa))

• 9 months later...

nice conversion, I done some of those statue from skyrim to oblivion myself to decorate my game and places I re-texture.

Spoiler

xx03.jpg.0a10778586122a642b7df045f5b40e03.jpgxx02.jpg.48d580a92e1f6e7d7179762f427002e2.jpgxx01.thumb.jpg.bcea8082a61d5a04b1f48dbf09fb26fc.jpg

But I have a problem if I use water effect ( waterfall ) in nif file after re-scale in blender or nifskope the animation work great in nifskope but not in game it's frozen just like any normal statics, so I look for a solution how to adjust it in nifskope or blender to work in game .. Like my Replacer Dragon in first pic. I'll attach the dragon statue in case U have time to look at it.

Dragon.rar

It is frozen because you have not set BSXFlags  "Enable Hovok"

Spoiler

Waterdragon2.jpg

But if you have enabled it the water fall will work/move but not the water spray.

How you was able to copy the DragonWaterSpout.nif without the Gravity?  With Copy Branch you copy everything. and if you copy one by one (Waterfall and the 3 Spray15-Emitter) Nifskope won't let you do it, you'll get the "failed to map parent link NiNode|Gravity08" warning.

Spoiler

your nif and the DragonWaterSpout.nif

Waterdragon.jpg

Best copy the DragonWaterSpout.nif again with gravity.

Or use two nif in game. In the CS you place the Statue nif (without water)  and then you place the DragonWaterSpout.nif , scale it to 1.8 and put it in the right position.

Here your nif with new copied DragonWaterSpout.nif

statuemartyn.nif

But I think the vanilla spray texture looks better ( textures\landscape\LandscapeWaterParticles01.dds 9

statuemartyn vanilla.nif

EDIT: can we have more of your statues? Please.

Edited by fejeena

Thx fejeena that was helpful ...

14 hours ago, fejeena said:

Or use two nif in game. In the CS you place the Statue nif (without water)  and then you place the DragonWaterSpout.nif , scale it to 1.8 and put it in the right position.

I don't like to create esp for replaces.

14 hours ago, fejeena said:

can we have more of your statues? Please.

I think I'll give U more than That, Check your PM.