RedApple: unable to do any of the Boss interactions

I redownloaded the mod after the October update and I'm trying to do the interactions with the boss, but they won't even show up under of the interaction menus. I've already removed some mods, redownloaded the mod, and switched around venue lists. I'm unsure what to do at this point to make this part of the mod work. Any tips? Anything helps :)

It seems that the custom interactions for the boss (i.e. anything besides telling a joke) are not present in the game at all currently. IIRC, this was already an issue some time ago, when a game update broke custom interactions for quite a few mods. Unless I'm totally missing something, we'll probably have to wait for a mod update to adress this.

5 hours ago, Crashdown117 said:

It seems that the custom interactions for the boss (i.e. anything besides telling a joke) are not present in the game at all currently. IIRC, this was already an issue some time ago, when a game update broke custom interactions for quite a few mods. Unless I'm totally missing something, we'll probably have to wait for a mod update to adress this.

Okay! Cool, thank you for letting me know!!