Is there a WW mod for gloryhole? That doesnt required a Expansion ?

0-Positiv's stuff requires get together, and NNISM's requires discovery university. 

I believe Kritical's are base-game only but they aren't true gloryholes - there is the blowjob arcade and the hole(s) in the wall.

Azmodan has a gloryhole closet option and I believe it may be base game as the thread doesn't state otherwise. You need to also download the appropriate animations separately for any of this stuff to work: 

2 hours ago, thellama99 said:

0-Positiv's stuff requires get together, and NNISM's requires discovery university. 

I believe Kritical's are base-game only but they aren't true gloryholes - there is the blowjob arcade and the hole(s) in the wall.

Azmodan has a gloryhole closet option and I believe it may be base game as the thread doesn't state otherwise. You need to also download the appropriate animations separately for any of this stuff to work: 

Actually they require Get Together because the closets are part of that EP.