Jump to content

Persona 5 royal modding


jmedia7

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

  

2 hours ago, 1814540228 said:

I put the mods for the three characters you made into a folder, but they made an error during the loading process and this content was produced. I'm a new player, is this happening because I'm missing the necessary mods?7a216557ac0634e170938d2123a2ad9.png

Try loading the nude mod at the bottom of your load order, if that doesn't work try download jmedia's nude files from the first page and then overwrite manually with my files. 
What was the Error popup?

 

 

2 hours ago, virepef642 said:

I got this blender file for a more... curvy futaba, is anyone able to make it a mod?

futaba_Clothes_V03_cleanup_V01.rar 8.57 MB · 3 downloads

Had a look and it would involve a bit of bone editing which im not yet comfortable with, should be able to at some point.


Also im fixing a lot of the clipping right now on my current mod, mostly with Ann, if anyone spots any egregious spots like with Anns skirts/lower body please let me know what outfit and ill patch it in the next update.

Edited by Not_Victus
Posted
5 hours ago, 1814540228 said:

I put the mods for the three characters you made into a folder, but they made an error during the loading process and this content was produced. I'm a new player, is this happening because I'm missing the necessary mods?7a216557ac0634e170938d2123a2ad9.png

Move Essentials to the top of the list and put Takemi below Nude Mod, and then try it. There shouldn't be anything more than what you have in the pic required, iirc, and Reloaded should automatically download any missing requirements anyway (or at least tell you what's missing so you can manually search and download yourself).

Posted

Also

Skimpyfied Takemi's outfit as well, will still have to wait for someone to release the nude model but I made this for now.

Shortens skirt and increases bust size. p5rpc.skins.halfnudemod.rar

image.thumb.png.6567dbb8d9b5c3b66a727f18c7a90148.png

Recommended Texture Mod:

On 2/14/2024 at 12:48 AM, Not_Victus said:

I hear and feel you everyone asking for a Takemi nude mod for P5R pc.
I took this guys edits to the default Takemi edited them so that they're compatible with Reloaded II and used his texture edits to do the same for her casual outfit, just add the mod and it should run fine.
Gonna cook up some more stuff, mostly just texture stuff if anyone has suggestions, might give model replacement a look but im just using GFD and Photoshop right now.

PreviewCasual.PNG.a85071fccbeb0960baaa104221260424.PNGPreviewDefault.thumb.PNG.0baea1bddf838f951f093b8475538ba5.PNGPreview3.PNG.34a0b8f2ba1a33439c3d5c558c8615c1.PNG

p5rpc.skins.TakemiNudeReplacement.rar 9.87 MB · 132 downloads

 

p5rpc.skins.halfnudemod.rar

Posted (edited)

 

5 hours ago, Not_Victus said:

Also

Skimpyfied Takemi's outfit as well, will still have to wait for someone to release the nude model but I made this for now.

Shortens skirt and increases bust size. p5rpc.skins.halfnudemod.rar

image.thumb.png.6567dbb8d9b5c3b66a727f18c7a90148.png

Recommended Texture Mod:

 

p5rpc.skins.halfnudemod.rar 10.52 MB · 7 downloads


Version merged with the texture changes and the model change.

p5rpc.skins.halfnudemod.rar

Edited by Not_Victus
Posted

anyone can do a mod compilation i can easily put in my game? im getting dizzy from all the instructions... (fr) senran kagura, ok. valkyrie drive bhikkhuni, ok. but persona 5 royal ?? 0.o i need help please. im sowwy for asking :3 even doa6 was easy...

Posted
On 2/17/2024 at 9:02 PM, Not_Victus said:

SEMI-NUDE UPDATE v2
Fixed all the clipping issues I could find and added every female member of the main cast and all their outfits.
EVERY OUTFIT (-DLC) REPLACED - FOR ALL CUTSCENES 

Couldn't be fucked taking over 200+ photos but just take my word for it, I did them all.
Also BIG credit goes to the makers of the original nude files and outfits, Mukuro and Jmedia.

image.thumb.png.9fead69f57a2bd29e237ae131121cf3e.png
^FINALLY NO CLIPPING THANK GOD


Same Installation as below (just drag, drop and replace)

 

 

p5rpc.skins.halfnudemod.rar 549.65 MB · 161 downloads

This is amazing, and you're incredible! These are the mods I've been waiting for, half nude costumes are the best (especially with Ann's big revealing bush)! Thank you for sharing all the work you put into these costumes! :D

 

Is there a chance you could add a big pubic hair variant to Makoto's costumes? 

 

Looking forward to seeing more of your work on these partial nude costumes for other characters , and hoping that Sadayo Kawakami/Becky is on your list. ;)

Thanks again for sharing!

Posted
On 2/18/2024 at 8:04 AM, kuramakyun said:

anyone can do a mod compilation i can easily put in my game? im getting dizzy from all the instructions... (fr) senran kagura, ok. valkyrie drive bhikkhuni, ok. but persona 5 royal ?? 0.o i need help please. im sowwy for asking :3 even doa6 was easy...

can someone do a drag and drop file for me please ? 😣😅

Posted (edited)
16 hours ago, Not_Victus said:

Shadow Sae NSFW outfit replacement for Human Sae.
Cooked it up in like 30 seconds because the elbow breaking on the regular nude model was tilting me.
image.thumb.png.b64791a824b0e479ef7c93d2ca018aa5.pngimage.thumb.png.ca8ce0b552d009886c0832374f6b2e32.png

NSFW Sae.rar 9.56 MB · 144 downloads

Any chance for a Shadow Sae outfit for Makoto (normal skin and without the make up and hat)? ;-;

*over shadow worker outfit

and with this seminude too.

Edited by Nyandred
Posted
7 hours ago, Gremloblin said:

This is amazing, and you're incredible! These are the mods I've been waiting for, half nude costumes are the best (especially with Ann's big revealing bush)! Thank you for sharing all the work you put into these costumes! :D

 

Is there a chance you could add a big pubic hair variant to Makoto's costumes? 

 

Looking forward to seeing more of your work on these partial nude costumes for other characters , and hoping that Sadayo Kawakami/Becky is on your list. ;)

Thanks again for sharing!

 

Pretty much what ive been working on now, rest of the female cast inc Kawakami, that and personas. Pubic hair should be easy just a matter of sitting down for a few hours and adding them all.  Give it a few days and ill see what i can cook. 

 

Spoiler

Capture.PNG.627582ffc42b6d9c41339a27f7e001ab.PNG

 

Posted
4 hours ago, kurakitsu said:

argh, i cant get it to work... why are nude mod so hard to make it work on P5R??

image_2024-02-19_163739088.png

My guess is , do you moved the Mod manager folder to other place them the desktop?
so if yes, you should put it back to the desktop (P5R mods works only with the default installation place)

or you didnt installed the right P5R Essentials (theres 2 of it,get the most recent)

https://gamebanana.com/mods/408376

Posted
5 hours ago, Nyandred said:

Any chance for a Shadow Sae outfit for Makoto (normal skin and without the make up and hat)? ;-;

*over shadow worker outfit

and with this seminude too.

yeah had a look its not as easy as replacing sae because of the model heights and skins textures, would have to be done from scratch, possible but not something i can whip up quickly

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Not_Victus said:

yeah had a look its not as easy as replacing sae because of the model heights and skins textures, would have to be done from scratch, possible but not something i can whip up quickly

i see,but there is one posted already, but with the makeup, so the guy posted the tex file , but i dont know how to apply it.

here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/199294-persona-5-royal-modding/?do=findComment&comment=4116251

Edited by Nyandred
Posted
On 9/28/2023 at 12:26 PM, rubenonsu said:

Hope someone interested making this

Posted (edited)
19 hours ago, Bohandles said:

So I've been working on a few personal projects using some of the nude models posted here and some models I found online and wanted to share. I know someone mention just wanting skimpy outfits instead of full on nudity, so hopefully some of these can scratch that itch. Just a heads up, some are better rigged and weighted than others, and you're welcome to fix them and repost them if you'd like, or let me know how I can improve on them technically. I've also changed the files names to replace certain outfits and I'll mention which ones,, but feel free to change the names to replace what you'd like. These were mostly just passion projects I wanted to share since I finally learned how to use blender, so I'm no expert or anything

 

First up is the two P5D Armor outfits that have not been uploaded.

ArmorCollage.jpg.de9d7b58d6bb2dc0f658aa68443acdc5.jpg

These two are set to replace the Dancewear outfits.

 

 

Next up is the P5D Corset Outfits

CorsetCollage.jpg.c5a9b2474bb757e462b8aa3a38f0eab8.jpg

These will replace the Starlight outfits.

I made Haru's hat a little bigger than everyone else's so it could look proper when she takes it off in her animations. This was also done for any other outfits where she's got a hat.

 

 

Next is the P5S Swimsuit outfits.

SwimsuitCollage.jpg.cbf2cfe65c811e4c2339631a8cdd16a7.jpg

These will replace the Swimsuit outfits.

 

 

Up next is the P5S Towel outfits. These are a combination of the model and the nude bases. And because it's simple enough, Sumi finally gets to join.

TowelCollage.jpg.fff47b1f0caab0e0ff51a02157b237d0.jpg

These will replace the Tracksuit outfits. Here you might start to see some clipping. I transferred the weights from models that had dresses to try and get something good, but a couple might still clip here and there.

 

 

Using the nude bases, I also rigged these Babydoll outfits.

BabydollCollage.jpg.709c65d98936eb987e55aea07a61a666.jpg

These will replace the Summer Clothes outfits. Again, these use the weight transfers from meshes with dresses to try and get it as right as possible, but there might be some clipping.

 

 

The last two are variations of Cowgirl outfits.

CowgirlCollage.jpg.010a9d28b76b5355fe55bfc17203676a.jpg

These will replace the Demonica Head outfits. Heads up, this one and the following one have a lot of polygons, mostly due to the metal material on the clothes meshes. I've tried reducing the polygon count as much as I can without making them look awful, but having multiple on at a time might still slow your frame rate.

 

Finally is the Bare Cowgirls outfits.

BareCowgirlCollage.jpg.f2564d6366d2a7e2881e361486525d87.jpg

These will replace the Demonica Suit outfits. Just a breezier version of the one above. There's definitely some clipping issues regarding the legs going through the cloth meshes in some animations here, and I haven't figured out exactly how to fix them, but I still thought I'd share them.

 

 

P5D Armors.rar 1.74 MB · 36 downloads P5D Swimsuits.rar 6.8 MB · 40 downloads P5D Corsets.rar 4.12 MB · 35 downloads P5S Towel.rar 11.87 MB · 48 downloads Babydoll.rar 76.39 MB · 76 downloads Cowgirl.rar 101.44 MB · 70 downloads Cowgirl Bare.rar 92.08 MB · 57 downloads

Thanks for making these mods, i have a question may i suggest to these outfits for the girls too ?

w500.jpg

9P9aENShT96gqe2RJKdpUuTURjINoJHU.jpg

maxresdefault (4).jpg

download (2).jpg

2015-07-15-104310.jpg

maxresdefault (3).jpg

maxresdefault (1).jpg

Edited by naturiaharmonia
adding pictures

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   1 member

×
×
  • Create New...