Persona 5 royal modding

12 hours ago, virepef642 said:

any update on this Mr.Download?

Alrighty, so I took a look at it. Short answer; no, you removed the armature and downscaled the mesh to the point where I can't match it up very good.

Long answer; It's possible, but it'd be extremely time consuming especially for something that I don't think I'm comfortable doing for long periods of time. If you manage to perfectly rescale, align, and fix the armature, you could probably do it. I, however, won't be doing it. I don't like doing something I'm not passionate for and making the models thiccer is not something I particularly enjoy, I just like them being nude with no modifications. Someone else can take this on should they wish. For people interested, here's what the models look like.image.png.36a755bf25d97a07566301c00281d3aa.png

Updates:

When I'm done with all the phantom thief girls I'll rerelease my mods but with updates. Still always designed to be used on switch, but PC portraits as well.

It'll have some lewder outfits that I like, but I'll also release just a straight nude mod.

Cleaned up Haru's model since I wasn't happy with it. 

image.png.49a3b3a35957ed0920423a836dacc33c.png

Finished the actual designs of Makoto's portraits, should be able to wipe through her expressions tomorrow.

image.thumb.png.e9ab8d507d0abbecbc1bafc612405983.pngimage.thumb.png.0dcc90e67cff38641b42e376a0f0b105.png

Going to bed. I’ll keep working tomorrow.

Edited by Mr. Downbad
Added images

I can't test if this works but like it should work, also I think this is actually structured for a Reloaded-II package so no shenanigans this time maybe hopefully probably

Makoto-PC-Portraits.7z

I'll send out switch stuff later for those who play on switch, but I gotta finish some other things first.

Edited by Mr. Downbad
Added file back (less of a failure)
On 3/19/2024 at 9:57 AM, Mr. Downbad said:

Alrighty, so I took a look at it. Short answer; no, you removed the armature and downscaled the mesh to the point where I can't match it up very good.

Long answer; It's possible, but it'd be extremely time consuming especially for something that I don't think I'm comfortable doing for long periods of time. If you manage to perfectly rescale, align, and fix the armature, you could probably do it. I, however, won't be doing it. I don't like doing something I'm not passionate for and making the models thiccer is not something I particularly enjoy, I just like them being nude with no modifications. Someone else can take this on should they wish. For people interested, here's what the models look like.image.png.36a755bf25d97a07566301c00281d3aa.png

Oh my god it looks gorgeus T.T, hope you planning to make all the girls thiccer too like this, you're a godsend  man bless you ❤️

On 3/19/2024 at 9:57 AM, Mr. Downbad said:

Any download link for these? so this is how futaba looks when she grow up

Y'know what, I looked back into it for the fuck of it. The model was rerigged entirely, meaning I can't put the model back in unless it's fixed. @virepef642, if you want this ingame, I'll do it, but it needs to be fixed. You'll have to rename all the vertex groups to match the original model's vertex groups. I'll even help you out, here's Futaba's model ripped straight from the game. futaba.blendFix the vertex groups to match. I don't have the time to do that since I'm working on so many other things (no it's not just nude mods I have a SFW mod page with other stuff)

1 hour ago, Mr. Downbad said:

For those asking where I got the file, it’s from this. For those asking me to mod this in, you didn’t read the post I made.

oh sorry i didnt read the earlier post and your post, i thought you make that models😅since thicc mod are rarer than the nude mods in here, im interested to see your SFW mods and other stuff too in the future😁

if it's not too much trouble, would you guys be amenable to converting pt-specific pc mods to use costume framework, instead of replacing existing outfits? i'd like to be able to take off (or put on) clothes in the equip menu without having to restart the game

...also, can we have naked rulers?

11 minutes ago, oceanstuck said:

if it's not too much trouble, would you guys be amenable to converting pt-specific pc mods to use costume framework, instead of replacing existing outfits? i'd like to be able to take off (or put on) clothes in the equip menu without having to restart the game

You can do that manually on your end once you've downloaded one of the mods. Just rename the models downloaded to whatever you'd like and stick it in the appropriate folder you've made for the costume framework mod. I'm personally still naming them as replacements in case someone doesn't have the costume mod.

15 minutes ago, oceanstuck said:

I would but I'm a switch user

I mean, it's not impossible. Certainly not my priority though.

42 minutes ago, Bohandles said:

You can do that manually on your end once you've downloaded one of the mods. Just rename the models downloaded to whatever you'd like and stick it in the appropriate folder you've made for the costume framework mod. I'm personally still naming them as replacements in case someone doesn't have the costume mod.

i know how to do it, ive made a(n sfw) mod using costume framework, i just thought itd be more convenient if it came like that + didnt want to feel like i was sniping if someone was already making that refactor

(also reloaded should auto-download dependencies if youve set them, or tell you the one you need if it can't)

Edited by oceanstuck

image.png.41118e861310b87256e679b89f481ed9.png

Here's Futaba's model. It's kinda crazy, but I've really improved since I started. From what used to be just a silly texture edit, I've now learned how to actually make everything look so much cleaner than before. Anyway, I wanna say that, after I finish Futaba's portraits, I'm gonna go back and do Sumi's again and clean it up.

Welp, that's all for today, I'm tired.

On 3/23/2024 at 2:18 PM, Mr. Downbad said:

I can't test if this works but like it should work, also I think this is actually structured for a Reloaded-II package so no shenanigans this time maybe hopefully probably

Makoto-PC-Portraits.7z 12.1 MB · 61 downloads

I'll send out switch stuff later for those who play on switch, but I gotta finish some other things first.

How's the folder structure supposed to look like for reloaded btw? I can't seem to have it detect the portrait mods

16 minutes ago, ZeLink3123 said:

How's the folder structure supposed to look like for reloaded btw? I can't seem to have it detect the portrait mods

I don’t know reloaded-II very well and I’m not home so uh @Mwah22 could you help out pretty please?

If I’m remembering right it should be something like P5REssentials/CPK/BOOBA.CPK/BUSTUP/<portrait files>
Or put the P5REssentials folder inside another folder labeled “nude Makoto portraits” or something, but I need fact-checking.