Persona 5 royal modding

7 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

I don’t know reloaded-II very well and I’m not home so uh @Mwah22 could you help out pretty please?

If I’m remembering right it should be something like P5REssentials/CPK/BOOBA.CPK/BUSTUP/<portrait files>
Or put the P5REssentials folder inside another folder labeled “nude Makoto portraits” or something, but I need fact-checking.

Your file path for bustups and models should look like this:

Screenshot 2024-03-24 211318.png

Screenshot 2024-03-24 211645.png

14 minutes ago, Mr. Downbad said:

Oh nice I wasn’t too far off

also damn this forum is 45 pages now that’s a lot

Yeah, and I'm starting to run out of things I want, which is incredibly impressive and my thanks go out to anyone who has worked on these mods. Your work on the bustups is the biggest thing I'm waiting to get finished (great job so far btw, just nabbed Makoto and Ann).

I'd like to see luded female demons like what smt 5 got.

I saw someone made a lude dialogue/sex scene with Akechi and I would very much appreciate the same for the girls (especially Sumi)

a nude version of the all out attack art would be neat.

Other than that I can't think of anything that's not covered.

Edited by Mwah22
9 minutes ago, ILurk said:

@Mr. Downbad
Would you consider putting all the nude bust ups in a compiled mod once you've finished making however many you plan to for ease of use?

Of course. I plan on making my own sort of mega post for everything I’ve made once I’m fairly happy with it. (Finish Futaba, rework Sumi, add a couple lewd outfits)

17 minutes ago, Mwah22 said:

Yeah, and I'm starting to run out of things I want, which is incredibly impressive and my thanks go out to anyone who has worked on these mods. Your work on the bustups is the biggest thing I'm waiting to get finished (great job so far btw, just nabbed Makoto and Ann).

I'd like to see luded female demons like what smt 5 got.

I saw someone made a lude dialogue/sex scene with Akechi and I would very much appreciate the same for the girls (especially Sumi)

a nude version of the all out attack art would be neat.

Other than that I can't think of anything that's not covered.

I’m glad to make stuff that people are excited for.

What would be really cool is if you were already dating someone and were at rank 10, you could go have sex with them.

Also Sumi supremacy

Edited by Mr. Downbad
1 minute ago, Mr. Downbad said:

I’m glad to make stuff that people are excited for.

What would be really cool is if you were already dating someone and were at rank 10, you could go have sex with them.

Also Sumi supremacy

YES!

And there's a reason I cared enough to learn how to mod just to get her portraits lol.

6 minutes ago, Mwah22 said:

YES!

And there's a reason I cared enough to learn how to mod just to get her portraits lol.

For real, Sumi’s the whole reason I started doing this stuff

Also it’s her birthday tomorrow

Edited by Mr. Downbad

NOOOOOOOO

Okay so when I made Ann and Makoto's expressions, I found costumes to replace that didn't have anything extra showing in their mouth and eye sprites so that I didn't have to replace them.

All of Futaba's expression have something in the way, so I have to manually remake each one.

It's doable, just it's gonna take a bit longer, so bear with me.

I am trying to replace the protagonist's model for p5r switch version with another model of a shorter height. However, when I loaded the model into the game, the game automatically stretches my model vertically to the same height as the original model. Now my model looks like literal spaghettis lol. Where can I adjust for this? Thanks so much in advance.

19 minutes ago, biribiri123 said:

I am trying to replace the protagonist's model for p5r switch version with another model of a shorter height. However, when I loaded the model into the game, the game automatically stretches my model vertically to the same height as the original model. Now my model looks like literal spaghettis lol. Where can I adjust for this? Thanks so much in advance.

From what I can assume, the problem isn't in the model, it's in the animations. All of the animations expect the model to be in a certain spot, so it stretches them to match. I know this because of my good old friend Demon Sumi.

image.png.6af49bd32cb735cabd04561f56e94b68.png

You see, I changed nothing about the model from the left one to the right one, all that happened was one of the Sumis was shifted over to the side. However, the animation doesn't account for this. All the animation does is see "Oh, this bone should be shifted by x distance at the origin", so it does. The movement of the bones doesn't account for the bones being in a different location than they should.

Because your model is a different height, and it doesn't expect it, the animation bones do its best to snap to the bones, causing it to stretch in order to reach.

TL;DR, Your model is fine. If you want a different size model, you're gonna have to fix every single animation yourself.

1 hour ago, ZeLink3123 said:

So for bustups it'll be in a folder called bustups that has the p5ressential folder in it plus the bustup bin files?

nah, that p5 essentials folder inside bustups is leftover from when I packed up my Sumi bustups mod.

3 hours ago, BruhMoment4333 said:

Can somebody make a mod that puts the phantom thief girls in the shujin academy cheerleader outfits?

Something like in the picture.

P5D_Ann_Takamaki_Cheer_Outfit.webp

This is on my backlog of things I want to do, I've just been a bit discouraged by some bad model weights. I'll get to them when I can though.

36 minutes ago, Bohandles said:

This is on my backlog of things I want to do, I've just been a bit discouraged by some bad model weights. I'll get to them when I can though.

blessany update on p3d racing outfit ?

36 minutes ago, Bohandles said:

any update on p3d racing outfit ?

15 minutes ago, ZTASTRA said:

any update on p3d racing outfit ?

That's actually the one discouraging me at the moment. The models have been sized up accordingly and have the materials all set, but aligning the models has become a bit of a pain because the one's I have at hand have some bad weights on the most important part, the hands. Like, 'left finger will move right hand mesh' kind of bad. As soon as I figure out how to solve that, it should be easy from there, but it is really annoying to deal with.

Ughhhhh I’m having problems with resizing the portraits

this is like the only time ever I’ve had problems with it

so just give me a while

also I found out how to change my name (I’m Mr. Downbad, if seeing this post too late I changed back since I’d rather keep sfw and nsfw separate)

Edited by Mr. Downbad

Question for the group:

I'm having decent success using the Costume Framework and just renaming and copying the GMD files. 

I'm not running jmedia7's pack but there are a few mods that require it.

Can I put jmedia7's pack somewhere these mods will see it but my in-game costumes will stay default?