The same question you ask here https://www.loverslab.com/topic/198932-is-it-possible-to-customize-cock-size/

Do it ! It is possible !

You have the default penis in meshes\clothes\as\

and you can add 9 custom penis in meshes\clothes\as\ folder 1 to 9

And in the Lovers settings you can set the default penis to any of the 10 penis versions.

And your player can have a different penis. And a conpanion can use another one.  That's why we have the 9 folders.

--------------------------------------------------------------

But with a shorter penis the animations are not the best.

Play a  futa female ( or set female NPCs to futa ) and watch the blowjob animations.

The shorter female penis often does not reach the mouth or go in and out, but should be always in. And the fuat penis is about 90% of the male penis

It is still ok but the long male penis is better.

Spoiler

pe3.jpg

My female player is futa with custom penis. Body replacer with flaccid penis and erect penis during sex.

My female NPCs use a body replacer without penis and during sex they use a strapon (strapon is in the number folders)

I have some male quest NPCs that use custom penises. Dog and horse penis body replacer ( flaccid ) and during sex ( erect )

And a fat NPC that use Roberts belly Body replacer and  Roberts belly erect penis during sex.

all the 9 folder male and female are used in my game.

In the Lovers setting you can set the default penis for male and female. These penises are used by player and NPCs if no other penis is set.

You can enable/disable futa.

You can set a player penis. Only the player will use it and player will ignore the default penis.

And with the target spell you can set the penis for that NPC. Only that NPC will use the penis and he/she ignores the default penis.

Just use the folders and set what you want in game.

Edited by fejeena