Is it possible to customize cock size?

Hi! I have 3 questions regarding lovers.

1) Is it possible to customize cock size?

2) Is it possible to adjust defender's left/right position offset? I know it's impossible with 0-9 + arrow keys, but maybe there are some variables that lovers use, and I can modify xLoversMainScriptModuleKeyControl script to make it possible?

3) Is there any function that will always run once after any sexual act?

Edited by Dolboyasher

1) There are a lot of cock meshes, circumcised and uncircumcised in body replacers and other sex Mods.

In LAPF are some of the old Lovers lowerbody meshes. See folders Meshes\clothes\asbonersv5 and Meshes\clothes\as the nif files ashardware 1 to 5

But during sex the erect LAPF dick must be in the right position and right angle to work with the animations. So can can not use any dick you want.

Some examples

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1073-lapf-resources/

You can scale and change position with NifSkope, then you need to weigh the nif with MeshRigger or Blender (bound it to the penis bones) , then you can replace the LAPF dicks with your new erect dick.  ! Too short dicks will not be in (or reach) the female body during sex and too long dicks stick through belly or back !

in meshes\clothes\as  the nif files (or in meshes\clothes\as\ folders 1 to 9. You can have additional 9 male and 9 female lowerbodies during sex you can set with the Lovers setting spell in game. Some of the 9 folders are already filled. The dicks are the same , only the bodies are different. ( Male: Roberts Average, Bulky, Heavy Muscular, ... ) In number folders without a m folder you can create a new m folder and add your new male lowerbody meshes and a ini file. In game you can set this new body to your player and/or to all male NPCs )

HugeAnimPenis.nif

NormalAnimPenis.nif

The flaccid cock is no problem you can use any mesh you find. In meshes\clothes\as  the nif files  (or in meshes\clothes\as\ folders 1 to 9 )

HugelimpPenis.nif

HugesemilimpPenis.nif

----------------

2) For left/right you have to change the animation, the kf file. Each animation 4 offender and 4 defender kf files. So you must change 4 kf files.  Blender, 3DMax.

Or short answer: no

-----------------

3) ???? I don't understand.

Yes: The stop sex script. Remove LAPF sex token that are used during sex.  Change Lowerbody: remove the LAPF erect dick, add the LAPF semilimp dick Lowerbody only for 1-2 seconds, then remove that Lowerbody so Player or NPC will use the nude body replacer or get dressed. . . .  A lot of things happen after sex.

Edited by fejeena
20 minutes ago, fejeena said:

1) There are a lot of cock meshes, circumcised and uncircumcised in body replacers and other sex Mods.

In LAPF are some of the old Lovers lowerbody meshes. See folders Meshes\clothes\asbonersv5 and Meshes\clothes\as the nif files ashardware 1 to 5

As far as I understand the models should match robert's body type, am I right?

For left/right you have to change the animation, the kf file.

That's sad(

I don't understand. Yes: The stop sex script. Remove LAPF sex token that are used during sex.  Change Lowerbody: remove the LAPF erect dick, add the LAPF semilimp dick Lowerbody only for 1-2 seconds, then remove that Lowerbody so Player or NPC will use the nude body replacer or get dressed. . . .  A lot of things happen after sex.

No, I mean is there any script that will be triggered by lovers every time after sex? I need it, because I'm changing some variables of my quest before sex, and I somehow need to set them back after sex

Edited by Dolboyasher

Yes the Robert lowerbody you use ( Muscular, Average, Bulky, Heavy Muscular, ...  )

Script after sex: yes the change body, get dressed. . . . 

Not sure, maybe  xLoversPkrCleanFunc

But if you add/change things at sex start, and you have a quest script, why not use that script to remove the changes?

At sex start the Player/NPC get the token

xLoversPkrIdentifier "Lovers SEX" [CLOT:0100080C]

and also the animation stage token

xLoversStageM "Lovers Stage" [CLOT:01002A2E]

So you can check in your quest script if the Player/NPC still have the token.

If Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier == 0 && Player.GetItemCount xLoversStageM == 0

"remove your changes"

endif

-- Or you add a item with a script at sex start that do the changes you want, and it checks the Lovers sex token and removes itself after sex.

-- Or if you do your changes some time before sex, but no sex is possible until the "quest sex" you can use your Quest script.

scn xxxxyyyy

Short MQStage 

Short MQSexCount

Begin GameMode

If  "your quest conditions to do the changes before sex" == 1

You do your changes

set MQSexCount to player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountSex

set MQStage to 1

endif

If MQStage == 1 && ( player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountSex > MQSexCount ) && Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier == 0  ; so it only works after next sex

remove your changes

set MQStage to 0

set MQSexCount to 0

endif

---------------------------

Translating the origianl japanese entries in the scripts.  Yes it is possible...   With Egg translator and/or Notepad++    but i forgot how (I just tried it and didn't work like I thought )

With script Messages and dialogues Egg translator works fine.

Ask LongDukDong who to translate the additional notes.

• 4 months later...
On 10/13/2022 at 1:20 AM, fejeena said:

Script after sex: yes the change body, get dressed. . . . 

Not sure, maybe  xLoversPkrCleanFunc

But if you add/change things at sex start, and you have a quest script, why not use that script to remove the changes?

At sex start the Player/NPC get the token

xLoversPkrIdentifier "Lovers SEX" [CLOT:0100080C]

and also the animation stage token

xLoversStageM "Lovers Stage" [CLOT:01002A2E]

So you can check in your quest script if the Player/NPC still have the token.

If Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier == 0 && Player.GetItemCount xLoversStageM == 0

"remove your changes"

endif

-- Or you add a item with a script at sex start that do the changes you want, and it checks the Lovers sex token and removes itself after sex.

-- Or if you do your changes some time before sex, but no sex is possible until the "quest sex" you can use your Quest script.

scn xxxxyyyy

Short MQStage 

Short MQSexCount

Begin GameMode

If  "your quest conditions to do the changes before sex" == 1

You do your changes

set MQSexCount to player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountSex

set MQStage to 1

endif

If MQStage == 1 && ( player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrCountSex > MQSexCount ) && Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrIdentifier == 0  ; so it only works after next sex

remove your changes

set MQStage to 0

set MQSexCount to 0

endif

Love the idea with the tokens. Just to add to the list of possible solutions, I used

player.isspelltarget xLoversMain

a lot in scripts listening for the player having or having had sex.

Lovers Adult play plus add a token with script  in the sex start dialog. The same can be used in a quest Mod dialogs.

Dialog result script

... start sex commands ...

additem myXYZToken 1

And the script ( from APP )

Spoiler

The token:

Clothes item

Not playable

No nif or icon added

Only the sscript added

--------------------------

The script:

scn xLoversAdultPlayAfterScript    ; you change the script name    e.g. XYZTokenScript

ref me
ref partner
short step

float passed
float timeout

Begin GameMode
    set passed to GetSecondsPassed
    set me to GetContainer
    if me == 0
        return
    endif

if me==Player || me.GetDead || me.GetDisabled
        RemoveMe
    endif

if step == 0    
        set timeout to 10        
        let step += 1

elseif step == 1    
        if me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem && Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem

let step += 1
            return
        endif

let timeout -= passed
        if timeout <= 0
            RemoveMe    
        endif

elseif step == 2

if me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem==0 && Player.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem==0

set timeout to 1
            let step += 1
            return
        endif

if me.GetItemCount xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem == 0
            if me.GetIsCurrentPackage xLoversAdultPlayFollow == 0      ; here you endter your AI Package ID
                me.AddScriptPackage xLoversAdultPlayFollow                   ; here you endter your AI Package ID
            endif
        endif

elseif step == 3

if me.GetIsCurrentPackage xLoversAdultPlayFollow == 0                 ; here you endter your AI Package ID
            me.AddScriptPackage xLoversAdultPlayFollow                              ; here you endter your AI Package ID
        endif

let timeout -= passed
        if timeout <= 0
            let step += 1
        endif

elseif step == 4

if Player.GetKnockedState != 0 || Player.GetUnconscious != 0       ;  You can add this so the dialogue doesn't start when the player is still down.
            return
        endif

if me.GetIsCurrentPackage xLoversAdultPlayFollow                    ; here you endter your AI Package ID
            me.RemoveScriptPackage
        endif

me.StartConversation Player, xLoversAdultPlayAfterConv00       ; here you enter your dialog ID

RemoveMe                                                                                ;this romove the token from the NPC inventory
    endif
End

-------------------------------------------------------

The AI Package is

Follow

Target: Player [00000014]

Conditions:  Must complete , Continue if PC near , Skip fallout behavior

The same way you can aktivate other things after sex.  Activate the husband who enters the room just after the player and NPC are clothed again, and he start conversation with his wife.

instead of the xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem token you can use the xLoversStageM token . First xLoversStageM is added when sex start, second first sex stage, ...  fifth is 4th stage/orgasm.

Then you can aktivate/summon a husband during sex, he can enter the room during sex.

Of course you can do it in your Quest script

If GetStage XXX == 50

If Player.Getitemcount xLoversStageM >= 3  && NPCref.GetItemCount xLoversStageM  >= 3      ; or use the xLoversPkrEquipFuncItem token

--- do something----

setstage XXX 55

endif