What exactly did you replaced?

If you replace your Idle.kf in meshes\Characters\_male  you must only raname the rubbidy.kf to idle.kf ( the value in the rubbidy.kf is idle, so it should work).

But you talk about a specialanims esp. Is it for women only? In which Folder is the Idle.kf you have replaced? You must open the original Idle.kf in NifSkope and have to check what value it has.

Then open the rubbidy.kf and change the value to the original idle value. Save it. Remale the rubbidy.kf to the original kf Name.

If you use PrettyWoman (Specialanims.esp) you must only rename the rubbidy.kf to Idle.kf and paste it in the  meshes\Characters\_male\Specialanims Folder ( the original and rubbidy kf have the same value = Idle )

Normally no kf files in _male, IdleAnims or specialanims mess up your Lovers animations.

The safest way is to put them into [_male\Idleanims] instead of [_male\specialanims] or [_male]

But you need construction set to link that *.kf into uniqueidleanim with player ID as parameter.

In monstergirl putting special idle animation into special anim folder cause the same bug.

Emily just solved that problem 2 days ago. They still playing the idle animation alongside the default idle.kf.

As long as the default idle exist and remain un-replaced, it won't messed up with lovers animation priority.

Oh that could be your Problem if you are run the prettyWoman Mod, the kf files are all in the specialanims Folder.

I use personality_idles4 and the kf files arwe in _male\IdleAnims\personality, and I replaced a lot of Player and NPC kf files with BBB or better files, also tested the rubbidy file and all works fine.

Okay so here's the deal.

Yes, I do use the pretty woman specialanims.esp, frankly I didn't like original pretty woman anims, just the idle. So over the last few weeks I collected different kf animations, that I liked, from various mods and put them into the specialanims folder, the animations in the folder only applies to the player character. When I got rubbidy.kf, I just renamed it to idle.kf  and replaced it with idle.kf (which was originally the idle from pretty woman) that was in my specialanims folder. Everything worked fine except the issue I showed in the screenshot and the another one, lovers animtions are messed up.

Now, what I've noticed is that having a bbb idle in the specialanims folder screws up the animations from lovers (or maybe all the animations in idleanims folder).

And one more thing, I have nomaam's bbb aniamtion replacer so I have another idle.kf in the _male folder.

@Emily

I have absolutely no idea how to use the CS, so dunno about that

@fejeena

I have never used personality idles before. Does the mod only affects the player or other npcs as well?? And does the personality folder in idleanims work in a similar way as the specialanims folder??

personality idle4  Description from the download page:

To Clarify this is not a pose mod (although I suppose you could use it for that) This changes npc and player reaction animations. Including player animated reactions to cold or weather in snowing areas and being wounded enough (arms hunched to keep warm in snowing areas ect). As well as npc physical reactions to fame/infamy faction ect. It also allows you to have better control over your character allowing them to sleep, eat sit on ground play a lute ect. Although there are some menus you can choose to use, This mod more integrates this into game play rather than strictly a menu driven pose type mod. You can also change your default idle at any time and use almost all features on companions and more.

http://oblivion.nexusmods.com/mods/14280//

! ! ! some People have Problems with personality idle AND Lovers. I never had any Problems.

I can use CS but I do not know how I have to change the esp. If Emily or someone else can explain it I can change the esp and PM it to you.

personality idle4  ?

Yes you can replace the Player Idle animations in Characters\_male\IdleAnims\personality. But you know it is not a Player/female walk Mod ! Your Player Charater use the walk, run, fight,... Animation from the _male Folder (all NPCs use these Animation, if you replace the walk Animation with a female walk all male NPC use this Animation. nomaam's bbb Animation in the _male Folder are fine with male and female.

personality idle4 does not change walk, run,fight,sneak,.... Animation.

If you want a female or Player only walk/run Mod  I do not know which one might work.(I do not use any )

Yup that's the one.

Yeah I know that, I'll still use walking,running etc animtions from the specialanims folder. Its only the idle that i'm concerned about. Anyway, I just installed it, it works fine, lovers works fine as well. So to replace the idle with rubbidy or anything else I should find the specific idle kf file that I don't need and replace it with any other kf file by renaming it, is that correct?

Here some BBB anis for personality idle4 

P idle 4 BBB.7z

Both Hands on hips is my favorite Idle, (p_seductiveidleb.kf)

For the one Hand on hip (p_seductiveidlea.kf) I made replacers: rubbidy and Stand'n and Squish'n. (In extra Folder. Inside the kf the value is renamed to "SpecialIdle_SeductiveIdleA" you must only rename the kf.)

Edit:

Some other Idle kf names: (If you want to replace this kf files you must rename value and kf Name)

You can change this Idles, only used by Player.

p_checkground.kf        "Ranger Idle (check tracks)"

p_seductiveidleb.kf      "Hands on hips idle"

p_handhilt.kf      "Hand on Hilt Idle"

replacers.7z rubbidy and Stand'n and Squish'n replacers: renamed and changed value for all 3 upper kf files.

Do not replace this Idles, they are used by other NPC

p_onehandfist.kf    "one fist clenched idle" Fighter Idle

p_fistsclinched_still.kf  "Both fists clenched idle" Male and guard Idle

p_talk_bothhands_still2.kf      "Mage Idle"  mage and merchant Idle

p_ponder03.kf        "head down idle"  Assassin Idle

p_talk_handsclasped_still.kf         "hands clasped still idle" Monk Idle

p_stand1.kf  "Default Idle"

Oh I forgot  how I get my p_seductiveidlea.kf to work :blush:  Could be it is the female Default Idle after you use the "(Z) Resetting Normal " item. Not the "Default idle" in the menu. ? ? ?

If you want to replace one of the idles and have trouble with NifSkope, tell me which Idle you want to replace and I can change the value of the kf you want to use (e.g. rubbidy)

• 4 weeks later...

I have a question about your videos at thorazine The box thread.

The Outfit created by Uriel , I think it was the Erotic Maid outfit

Videoname Maid for you which animation do you use on the bed in the hentai lovely house where the maid is playing with her left or right breast ?

Unfortunately I was unable to get that mod to work with replacing basic animations and had to replace an animation of another mod just to get it to work.  Once I get my new hard drive and game re installed I'll try and figure out a way to get it to work.  If anyone else has a clue how to make laying down animations work with default animations please let me know. 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...