Jump to content

Can't Get the Strip Club to Open?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm not sure if i'm just an idiot or not, but after I bought my SC and used a premade build from the gallery, i'm not able to open my SC? I hired employees before setting the open times, but when it was meant to open no one showed up. I remained on the lot the entire time and even waited an in-game hour after the open time. Would someone be able to help at all?

Thanks!

Posted

Did you remember to assign at least one seat for lapdances? AFAIK, the club will not work unless you have a bar, a dancing spot/pole and one of these. You can only assign them in Live mode and probably need to do so whenever the owner of the club changes (that's how vanilla retail businesses tend to work, at least).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...