RaceMenuOverlays issue

CipherX

Somehow I can't get the RaceMenuOverlays plugin for Skyrim RaceMenu to work... I have both bsa and esp in the data directory, but I don't get any list of available tattoos when choosing textures in the new tattoo section of RaceMenu.

Still get the "default"

Any help?

Sorry. it's skyrim related... ehe forgot to add that.

The RaceMenuOverlay is a plugin composed of bsa and esp file that adds body tattoo/warpaint to the RaceMenu mod for Skyrim.

But for reasons unknown the textures aren't showing up when I try to select the textures in the list when pressing "T". Just the "default" comes up. I've tried different methods; change of load order, running BOSS or disable other mods that adds warpaints.

BOSS can't identify the mod correctly since it hasn't been added to the BOSS archive by the developer.

So far nothing works... and before anyone asking I have the newest verion of SKSE and RaceMenu 2.0.2 etc.

I am asking those who might have the plugin in use to maybe give me pointers to make it work.

Install loose scripts from RaceMenu. Or just unpack em from the RaceMenu.bsa.

Some mods have old versions of RaceMenu scripts with them, and this tends to cut overlays off. Until you install loose scripts.

By default, it shows only "default" for the assigned textures.  You have to highlight one of the slots, then  click "T" (or "Y" if using the xbox controller) to see the available textures to apply.  Once selected, then you can select the color for that texture.

• 5 months later...

i'm still having issues getting any type of tattoo overlay to even show up. i am so new at using mods & gaming in general that i'm not really sure if i have all the correct mods & plug-ins that i need to make the overlays work. this is for Skyrim too, btw. could someone pretty please post all the active links necessary to make the tattoo overlays work properly in the game? this is the most frustrating part about skyrim for me :s i would really appreciate any help. i've done the race menu plug, the extener, the overlay one, loose scripts, etc & still no luck. halp me pleasee! so frustrated :(

Archived