Previous version available anywhere?

44 minutes ago, DeadM0nkey said:

I lost the copy I had for AE 1.6.353, and I can't seem to find anywhere to download it. Is it gone forever, or did I miss it?

Look here. Many different conversion options.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/57618?tab=description

Also you should stop Steam from updating your game. Go to Steam Settings and specify a time period when Steam is allowed to download patches. Pick a time period when you are usually not online. Note that this is a global setting so it will affect all your Steam games. Click on the bottom part of Steam library window (Administer downloads). Now you can manually activate the downloads, you actually do want.

8 minutes ago, DeadM0nkey said:

I have downgraded to 1.6.353 already, but the copy of Sexlab framework that is available give me a DLL error. Missing or outdated sexlabutil.dll. I am assuming it's because SL 1.65 is for game version 1.6.40. Which is why I'm trying to find 1.64

Yes, you need Sexlab version 1.64 for game version 1.6.353. (Sexlab 1.63 is for game version 1.5.97).

To be clear, I am running AE .353 If I install SLframework 1.65 SKSE gives an error on the DLL. if I install framework 1.63, I get an error in game about the missing or outdated DLL. I am looking for a location to download Sex Lab Framework 1.64c as this should be the correct version for AE 1.6.353