Looking/Requesting for gore centered mods for FNV

hello!

I am looking for a variety of mods which would make my new vegas playthrough a nightmare for anyone who isn't a raider high on psycho.

Mainly looking for mods that would allow the player to pick up limbs and/or heads. I have the corpse carry mod which is similar but not exactly what I am looking for.
I used to have a mod on Skyrim that let me equip a head as a belt ornament- A mod like this for NV would be amazing. Any mod which turns body parts into accessories/weapons would be a great find.

I'm also looking for cannibal-like mods that would let you harvest specific parts of a body. I know there is one for Skyrim (Namira's Goat), and I am looking for something similar here too. I also already have the uterus eater mod, but it's not... enough, I guess. I also already have the Cannibal Reborn mod and the Cannibal Cooking mod- Although the latter is too... vague? to be really intersting, in my opinion.

Mods that add impaled corpses or hung raiders anywhere in the world are also welcomed. I know there's some obscure mods for Skyrim which add bodies above campfires and turn bones into limbs- I'm looking for similar mods.

And mods that add masochistic "armors" would be great too. Like, barbed wires around the character's thighs, for example. Or knives in the breasts. Or a "hat" which is simply your character's open head, brain hanging out freely. Yes, I know it makes no sense. I'm not really looking for realistic things.

• 4 weeks later...

The Tailor Maid mod has a lot of Raider/Super Mutant specific body addons that will be to your liking. Including gore bags, barb wire pauldrons and so on.

Haven't heard about a mod that adds more corpses to the world, nor about a mod that transforms limbs into "armor"