sex mod! Which sex mod is good and uncomplicated

It's me again and I have to ask you one more question. Is there a good and fairly straightforward sex mod out there? I'm currently using the SexLab Romance for sex when I want it, via dialogue, and the SexLab Rondom for random sex among NPCs, and creatures. I also find them quite good and easy because they don't have many requirements. I'd like one that covers everything, but there probably isn't one because that would be too easy. I don't like mods where I'm told when to have sex or other activities, for this reason all (Devious Devices) mods are dropped. Because I like looting and if you're so bound after 5 searched chests that you can't play anymore and it's difficult to open the laps of your clothes, I could hit them with the hammer. I would also like mods with necrophilia, since I already have dialogue sex and NPCs sex and also creature sex, something like that would be missing. But SexLab Defeat does have something like that, but only if I'm hurt or killed, i.e. I'm the victim and that doesn't work at all. My question to you is simple, are there any mods that I have overlooked that are a good alternative to mine? Or a couple of good tips on how to combine Sexmods well to get the best possible result? Thanks in advance to anyone who can or wants to give me some advice.

Sex trigger mods can usually be configured via MCM. If you don't want sex assaults then you have to manually disable that functionality in MCM, until you want it again.

You mention Cursed Loot mod (forced DD items). You can just disable events in MCM until you want it to happen again.

Best dialogue sex trigger mod is probably this

Best sex assault mod is a matter of opinion. Personally i like this mod because you can set conditions for assault (night time, naked, restrained and/or wearing specific clothes etc...):

This mod supports necrophilia:

In short - no. Good and complicated come hand in hand.

Id say get adc sexlife plus, spend a couple of days to tweak it and it will cover everything not player initiated and out of combat, NPC-NPC, NPC-player approaches etc. Defeat for combat, SLEN for dialogue and player initiative. Those 3 cover about everything, and work reliably. Quest mods are pick and choose whatever strikes your fancy.

Mods come with massive MCMs allowing you to tweak them to exactly your liking, same mod can be anything between a light flavour encounter every one in a while and unplayable hell, DCL you mentioned is agood example, but its true for most large and stable, actively developed LL mods. Tons of customization.

What you want is almost certainly available. Weather or not you're willing to invest time into setting it up is unknown.