Jump to content

Modifying Nifs in Oblivion


Zetaman

Recommended Posts

Posted

Hello all, I am relatively new to modifying Meshes through blender and then converting and checking in Nifskope. I have been trying to make a modified version of the Muscle girl race on Nexus. I basically have taken the Nif and readujusted the meshes proportions to be more thick and endowed so to speak. However, after I export from blender and replace the old nifs OBJ with the new modified one, it appears in game with color but no specular maps. Its a flat diffuse map with none of the original materials. Im wondering what im doing wrong or what im missing to get the texture to show up correctly in game.

 

Warning NSFW Link to the OG mod

https://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/46343

 

(As Seen below if you look close you can see the differences in the missing materials the shirtless one being the wrong one)

ScreenShot0.bmp

ScreenShot3.bmp

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...