Hi guys, I have very odd issue  with male bodies. everything is correct when they are naked but during forced sex animations ( using unethical deeds and assault ) male nude model is messed up. It is fine during consensual animations using dialogue. I have reinstalled male body many times, unpacked BSA for Sexout and overriden files, etc ,cant get it fixed. Archive is validated of course. ( reset many times )

Had this isseu in the past but using above steps fixed it, I have no luck now.

Bad textures/mesh first picture. Normal in following two.

image.thumb.jpeg.a7697bdb77771dee51fb47e916054cff.jpeg

20221002150730_1.jpg

20221002150827_1.jpg

52 minutes ago, bury02128 said:

Hi guys, I have very odd issue  with male bodies. everything is correct when they are naked but during forced sex animations ( using unethical deeds and assault ) male nude model is messed up. It is fine during consensual animations using dialogue. I have reinstalled male body many times, unpacked BSA for Sexout and overriden files, etc ,cant get it fixed. Archive is validated of course. ( reset many times )

Had this isseu in the past but using above steps fixed it, I have no luck now.

Bad textures/mesh first picture. Normal in following two.

image.thumb.jpeg.a7697bdb77771dee51fb47e916054cff.jpeg

20221002150730_1.jpg

20221002150827_1.jpg

omg, never mind fixed it.

Answer for curious minds or noobs like me. My FNV game folder was set as read only. Don't know how and when it become this way but it was the issue which prevent archivevalidation working.

6 hours ago, bury02128 said:

omg, never mind fixed it.

Answer for curious minds or noobs like me. My FNV game folder was set as read only. Don't know how and when it become this way but it was the issue which prevent archivevalidation working.

You probably have Fallout New Vegas inside program files. Windows wants to protect the files in Program Files, by making everything read only and breaking everything with that. Best to install Steam and all games on C:\games (or any other driveletter)

7 minutes ago, dborg2 said:

You probably have Fallout New Vegas inside program files. Windows wants to protect the files in Program Files, by making everything read only and breaking everything with that. Best to install Steam and all games on C:\games (or any other driveletter)

No I have separate drive for all my games and program files/windows and the third for other data. Thats why I have no idea how  FNV ended up read only.