hey so i'm trying to use tera elin remastered race with devious devices to add a bit of challenge to my gameplay (and so zelda can get captured like she always does) but two issues are popping up. namely the gag floating a little lower than where the mouth is and restraints clipping (catsuit knees clipping through normal knees when crouching,arms clipping through the top of the armbinder,legs clipping through petcrawler,etc.) what should i do to fix that or is there any patches i could use?

here's some pictures of the issue.

Problem 2.png

Problem 1.png

Edited by some person who shoots
  • 1 month later...
On 10/1/2022 at 5:22 PM, some person who shoots said:

hey so i'm trying to use tera elin remastered race with devious devices to add a bit of challenge to my gameplay (and so zelda can get captured like she always does) but two issues are popping up. namely the gag floating a little lower than where the mouth is and restraints clipping (catsuit knees clipping through normal knees when crouching,arms clipping through the top of the armbinder,legs clipping through petcrawler,etc.) what should i do to fix that or is there any patches i could use?

The Gag doesn't fit the head because it was made for Vanilla heads. It will have to be adjusted to fit the Custom Race head. Unfortunately, I have no idea where to find this custom Race you have, so I couldn't dabble around with it if I wanted to (looks like I should just click the keyword to find the race). Even then, the armor race entry should be made empty so the race itself can be called for an armor addon with a model that will actually fit the face. This causes none of the armors to be visible for the custom race, so you must patch all the armors through UUAMR, available on Nexus mods for Special Edition (not sure if it works for Oldrim, not that THAT matters).

There should be no clipping with the catsuit and the body, since the catsuit is meant to replace the body. The only reason the base body should still be visible is if the catsuit happens to be transparent. Open up the outfit in Outfit Studio, and there will likely be a body mesh other than the Catsuit. Delete that mesh, and resave the project.

The clipping with Armbinders and Pet suits are known issues that are a problem with any race. It's exacerbated by extreme body proportions. Generally speaking, skinnier bodyslides are less likely to have a big problem with clipping.

Edited by NobodyImportant33333
Found the Race, Is a SE problem