Straight on Begin, i know, that sure again no one will answer me, cause this seems to be a Secret like the holy Grale of Modding or creating High End Photos, but i ask anyway!

What is the game Skyrim SE actually RUNNING IN? Isn't this also in a kind of VIEWER?

I know that there MUST BE some HIGH END VIEWER for SKYRIM/SKYRIM SE and FALLOUT4 and i WANT THAT THING/Programm or whatever it is too, no matter at what Cost!

Cause i know this from a Viewer, called Black Dragon Viewer and with this i get Photos, as i would use the powerfullest Computer on Earth, they are absolute Clear, Sharp like a Razor and Detailed like Hell, yes with my GeForce GTX 1050!!!!

And strangely in Skyrim i dont get this Mega Quality of Photos, so there must be some damn Secret and i want to know it!!!

Now is there some other VIEWER for SKYRIM etc or Not, there must be a Secret of HIGH END PHOTOGRAPHY and NO, i dont believe all this Sh....t, blablabla you need an RTX, this is Nonsens!

And i could show you Photos from my Work with the Black Dragon Viewer, you would have the Chin at the Desk!!!

Than there is only the last possibility, that all those Photos are pimped up to High End with Photoshop!

THANKS if anyone is willing to share that Secret with me, cause i got my Snout full of 08/15 Sh...t Photos! ??

Edited by SamanthaTraynor
edited

No. You won't find a "viewer" for Skyrim or Skyrim SE. This isn't a dated online game where you can hook up a custom client. It's a single player game and what you install is what you get. The screenshots you see are the result of dedication and effort put into getting quality textures, lighting, weather, poses and post-processing effects, all done using the regular game as base. Some of them could have image editing done after, but the bulk of the work is in putting together the modded game.

Okay, if this is so, why i get with BD Viewer, this Mega HD Quality of Photo out---->

Look at this Work and this is HD Quality!

And this i did with my FeForce GTX 1050! So it is possible!

1806111377_HDQualittBlackDragonViewer.thumb.jpg.cbf8bd68071c79d60fac329b211138af.jpg

Wann see another Work from me--->

327282606_HDQualittBlackDragonViewer02.thumb.jpg.100d2bc7fa5e8ff76a7f54054a2b7bd1.jpg

Yea i know, i use already in Skyrim SE and Fallout 4 Skin Texture with 4K almost High End Mods my Graphic Card is set to the Highest with all that FXAA and and and, and someone told me, all those Games are set for not on High Poly Meshes and made for an Medium View in Game, means they r not supposed to be High rendered and high Quality Ending.

Shame :(

Thx Guys

1 hour ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

all those Games are set for not on High Poly Meshes and made for an Medium View in Game, means they r not supposed to be High rendered and high Quality Ending.

Except all those other folks in the screenshot threads have no problems creating those pixel perfect images...

Just as Gukahn said:

2 hours ago, Gukahn said:

Most of it is ENB/Reshade + good graphics and wisely chosen texture mods. After that comes their Photoshop skills and the ability to use the right angle for the shoot.

Im inclined to think that you gleefully ignored this and just looked for an excuse to "flex" with your painfully average (and I´m being generous here) "creations", but I will try to explain it in simple terms:

ENB/Reshade is on a technical level basically the same thing as a "Viewer". Its an external program which captures the games graphic output and runs it through its own render pipeline and applies post processing. So, if you actually want to produce something that doesn't cause acute eye-irritation, ENB/Reshade should be your first place to look.

Yes my Graphic Driver installed ANSEL and i know now, why Skyrim cant do such Photos, its the Camera, cause the Standard Cam is a laughs, a Toy against the Cam i use with 1Gigapixels!

Oh yes, that depends on the build in Cam in a Game, is she bad, images bad!

Lol, i got ENB installed, well i´ll see now if its good, with Sunshine Evenings etc.

Btw i use FOV 6 so closed up it should look better.

Thx

May i ask something? Please and yes i accept every Help i can get.

I use Halo Poser and have many different Pose Packs inside like GS Poses, Fuwa. Pinup, so my whole Inventory is half full of Poses.

Now when i Pose, 1st i cant find Poser in Game and second after i try 4-5 Poses i get kicked to Desktop.

Yea i tryed to ask by HaloPoser Support here, but until i get a Answer, i am sure i get 140 years old ?

Thx

1 minute ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

Yea i got Hotkey plus too, but also i downloaded the Halo Poser from here, the newer one.

What i do in Game i use the Ring for Player as example Fuwa Player Ex or so 01 and the other Ring Pose Ring 01.

I even dont know how Halo´s Poser to start or where is he hidden in Game?

Tysm

If you have hotkey plus, you don't use the Rings. If i would use the rings I would need more then a Year to finish a Chapter.

What you do is this:

Go to nexus and manual download the old poser mod Poser Hotkeys (NOT PLus, Plus is the one you want actually be installed.)

Then open the Archive, let the files in the folder. (Not install it to skyrim. you only need he PoseGen Exe.)

start it and chose the file path. Should be D:\Games\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\

You can now choose installed pose packs to make it generate them for Poser Hotkeys plus. You can even make poses out of some slal anims, but it will only get a few stages from each animation, so nothing to be too happy about.

So i did what you told me here, and i finaly found the Poser in Game under Skyrim MCM by Settings, but the when i press the HOME Key i get "NOPOSEFOUND"  ???

Yea i did that with the PoseGen.exe before starting the Game via Vortex.

Oh btw, say what damn Mod is this, my Player Girl constantly stops for a half Minute and touches her Pus....y??? And that during a Fight with a Bandit, later i couldn´t use my Bow anymore i tryed to shoot, but she only lifted the Bow?

Tysm

21 minutes ago, SamanthaTraynor said:

NOPOSEFOUND

Yes that's what it says, Wanna know how you can change that? BY SELECTING  A POSE WITH THE OTHER HOTKEY? maybe? Probably? Most certainly.

Sorry but your kind of response here sounds too me like a Kid that doesn't want to read. How should I know why your Character does things? You put a mod in there that does it. So you haven't read what a mod does, like you haven't read what poser hotkey plus does.

So try to actual read mod pages, don't say you do because I actually went back to their page to make sure they explain it. They not only explain it once, they even put videos on there.

That's one of the Reasons why I don't post that often in support anymore

Edited by Gukahn