Jump to content

Strip club problem?


catraband

Recommended Posts

Posted

I just redownladed WW after not using it for a few months. I can't find where to buy a strip club on any of the menus and I'm wondering if I missed something. 

Posted

Check the Household category on your Sim's phone, the option to buy a strip club should be right at the top there. If it's not present, make sure that you have both "custom content & mods" and "script mods" enabled in the game settings and that both WW core files (tuning and scripts) are listed among the stuff that was loaded at game launch.

As always, remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", after making any changes to your game or mods (install, update etc.).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...