Role Playing Reaction GIF by Hyper RPG

> Okay .... here is the request. Some of you are familiar with the problematic mod named Laraya that @Andy14 kindly fixed. The mod doesn't CTDs anymore, but if you want this mod to work/be installed you need three mods: original, fixed and fixed fix. Since my Prince doesn't have CK and if he would have it he wouldn't know to use and merge these three files into one RAR/self-extract file. Be warned that none of them will work without each other. My Prince tried and the game didn't load at all or it CTDed. For instance, for some reason the fix of fixed file didn't work on original mod without fix have installed.

> Therefore I kindly ask someone to do it. Thank you very much. :)

Laraya - Redguard Follower-26350-1-0.7z - the original/first mod

Laraya.7z - the fix/second mod

Laraya1.7z - the fix of fix/third mod

Edited by Evaloves4
  • Evaloves4 changed the title to Merging mod files

I am not at our game computer until friday or saturday, but I can do that, if nobody is quicker. :classic_smile:

Most important, you would need to tell us which file is which : "original, fixed and fixed fix"

The file names don't give a clue (or I am not awake enough, yet :classic_ph34r: )

Edit: And technically, I won't use the CK for the job.

I intend to use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905

Edited by worik
3 minutes ago, worik said:

I am not at our game computer until friday or saturday, but I can do that, if nobody is quicker. :classic_smile:

Most important, you would need to tell us which file is which : "original, fixed and fixed fix"

The file names don't give a clue (or I am not awake enough, yet :classic_ph34r: )

> Thanks Mrs. worik. I lined them as they are.

6 minutes ago, worik said:

Edit: And technically, I won't use the CK for the job.

I intend to use https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/69905

> My Prince saw this mod on Nexus but he thinks it is too complicated for him to use it since he doesn't understand English that. well. I tried to "translate" it to him, but no success.

1 minute ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Considering that I don't know what it takes to get a follower, here's what I did :
1) Extracted ALL the BSAs 
2) Overwritten the various folders in the original mod in the order indicated
3) Removed the BSAs
4) Unzipped the zip

You can use your ModManager, or , extract and paste into Skyrim Data, activate ESP

Laraya - Redguard Follower-26350-1-0.rar 5.25 MB · 0 downloads

No CTD

Hide contents

ScreenShot87.jpg.b7f2635f7aeb04a1589bcb1312862414.jpg

> Thank you, but there is a problem. Your final result is the same as the fix: No hair and she wears the armor. The fix of fix comes with her hair and she is naked.

8 minutes ago, Evaloves4 said:

The fix of fix comes with her hair and she is naked.

For the hairdo, it is a problem I also had with another one. The question is: Which hairstyle is it? HS/HG/SG and/or other ? 

Is the mod from Skyrim LE, or is it from converted SE?

For the dress, it should be sufficient to edit the ESP

The more information we can get, the easier it will be to correct it

EDIT 

1) The hair is ApachiHair . 

2) It is bald because there is an error in the textures assignment

3) Modifying the route with Nifskope 

4) Without the necessary restrictions in ESP, which will make her appear naked (something I was unaware of), she will be assigned the basic outfit.
I will try to repartition the mod

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.6102510ccc78e2086efa8d7ff9889fed.jpg

Immagine1.jpg.2ae0fed0174dd9f8213b2dbb68600f02.jpg

Edited by ?????? 1627
14 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

For the hairdo, it is a problem I also had with another one. The question is: Which hairstyle is it? HS/HG/SG and/or other ? 

Is the mod from Skyrim LE, or is it from converted SE?

For the dress, it should be sufficient to edit the ESP

The more information we can get, the easier it will be to correct it

> It is Apachii hairstyle, the lastest version.

> It is old LE mod created in some edit ptogram. wasn't created in CK, but Andy14 fixed it in CK or T5E, I can't remember now.

> The reson why she is naked because the steel heavy armour was "glued" to her and it CTDed when changed it.

Please, look at these.  just found them:

Edited by Evaloves4

Analysing ESP, I found the problem, using another follower as a guide.

In my follower, it is specified what is to be used

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.cecf04fa774f33eb9b24bc0aba1ab72c.jpg

In Laraya's ESP, none of this is specified, so which one should he use? There is only a plethora of hairstyles (in my opinion completely unnecessary since it will be a specification) indicating which one is in use  I'll try to recompile it

Spoiler

Immagine1.jpg.a5c7b88cea8862b7466f3f9751e792e4.jpg

13 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

Analysing ESP, I found the problem, using another follower as a guide.

In my follower, it is specified what is to be used

Reveal hidden contents

Immagine.jpg.cecf04fa774f33eb9b24bc0aba1ab72c.jpg

In Laraya's ESP, none of this is specified, so which one should he use? There is only a plethora of hairstyles (in my opinion completely unnecessary since it will be a specification) indicating which one is in use  I'll try to recompile it

Hide contents

Immagine1.jpg.a5c7b88cea8862b7466f3f9751e792e4.jpg

> I have no idea, but in the mod that works now Laraya is using Apachii hairstyle and she is naked since the armor causes problems.

The hair I wore, with armour and without any CTD and/or other problems . I recompiled the ESP, adjusted the hair nifs and applied the correct textures

I use HPH (High Poly head) and if the mod does not support it, the result will not be what is expected , considering that I have no idea what it should look like

Spoiler

ScreenShot89.jpg.1272e6def1f9a71fa05b24d2c427fc87.jpg

4 minutes ago, ?????? 1627 said:

The hair I wore, with armour and without any CTD and/or other problems . I recompiled the ESP, adjusted the hair nifs and applied the correct textures

I use HPH (High Poly head) and if the mod does not support it, the result will not be what is expected , considering that I have no idea what it should look like

Hide contents

ScreenShot89.jpg.1272e6def1f9a71fa05b24d2c427fc87.jpg

> Thanks again. Your version is very close. This i show she should look:

26350-3-1351850285.jpg.97ad9db5458091467196d277c367e107.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Evaloves4 said:

Sorry, it doesn't work. She has white ugly face

ESP is full of errors, I will try to recompile it

And this is only part of the mistakes . Which leads me to think why you had CTDs . As soon as I solved the face problem, Laraya's nif was not set, immediate CTD

Spoiler

Immagine.jpg.a5ffd01e4d77933d00ea42e3e318ba91.jpg