All Required Mods loaded for Sexlab but no sex scene starts

I found the how to pdf for loading all the mods. I am naked now and have the spells that is supposed to initiate sex but all that happens is the NPC stands I sorta go stiff (no pun intended) but the scene does not start.

Anyone know what I need to do?

Mods Loaded

SKSE

SKSE ini ore-downloaded for lazy users

Address Library for SKSE plugins

Mfg Fix

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent voice

CBPC - Physics and Collusions

JContainers SE

powerofthree's Paypyrus Extender

SkyUI

RaceMenu

FNIS - Not sure what to click here

Bodyslide and outfit studio

Caliente Beautiful Boddies Enhancer CBBE

SOS

XP32

Alt Start - Not working

Sexlab framemork

Sexlab AmmoUnequip

Sexlab Lightmeup SE

Sexlab MatchMaker

Sexlab Solution v

I am wanting to see if random sex works before I get into the quests.

TIA for any assistance

48 minutes ago, loop_it1 said:

Open FNIS for users, tick gender specific animations and skeleton arm fix, and click the big update button at the bottom. Wait for it to finish.

Additionally, install SLAL and the appropriate animation packs if Sexlab's base animations don't quite cut it for you. Remember to run FNIS every time after installing new animation packs.

12 hours ago, loop_it1 said:

I found the how to pdf for loading all the mods. I am naked now and have the spells that is supposed to initiate sex but all that happens is the NPC stands I sorta go stiff (no pun intended) but the scene does not start.

Anyone know what I need to do?

Mods Loaded

SKSE

SKSE ini ore-downloaded for lazy users

Address Library for SKSE plugins

Mfg Fix

Fuz Ro D-oh - Silent voice

CBPC - Physics and Collusions

JContainers SE

powerofthree's Paypyrus Extender

SkyUI

RaceMenu

Bodyslide and outfit studio

Caliente Beautiful Boddies Enhancer CBBE

SOS

XP32

Alt Start - Not working

Sexlab framemork

Sexlab AmmoUnequip

Sexlab Lightmeup SE

Sexlab MatchMaker

Sexlab Solution v

I am wanting to see if random sex works before I get into the quests.

TIA for any assistance

If you see actors T-posing it is a clear indication, that you didn't generate animations.

In game folder you need to run ...\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe program.

If not already activated, you should activate 2 first options "GENDER Specific Animations" and "SKELETON Arm fix"

The first time (and every time you add more animations) you should also activate 3rd option "HKX File Compatibility Check". This will verify that your animations are actually compatible with Skyrim SE version. 

Now click "Update FNIS Behavior" button.

When completed then carefully read through log to verify that there are no errors or severe warnings. (since you probably don't have any additional animations, everything should be OK)

Now test it again.

Suggestions:

* Once you get it running, you should consider upgrading CBBE body to 3BA. 

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/30174

* An alternative game start mod like Live Another Life or Skyrim Unbound saves you a lot of time by avoiding slow default game intro, every time you need to test something.

So I had to reload the game and all the mods...again cuz I did not realize I saved FNIS in the wrong place. This time all the animations loaded from there but when I am in the game when creating a character none of the sliders are working for fine tuning the body nor is the genitals tab. I try to make the changes in the game with SOS and Console but that is next to impossible. Now for sexlab I have SLAL loaded. I followed how-to but now nothing happens when I try to engage in sex.

Any suggestions?

TIA