PC fully aroused after sleeping

Hello,

This question maybe already have posted somewhere else but I didn't find.

My female character is always fully aroused after sleeping (even if before sleeping arousal was at zero). I am on SE and use SL aroused Baka edition (But I remember to have the same problem when modding LE with different version of SL Aroused.

I can always use a "frigid potion" when wake up, but if it is a bug,  I would try to solve it.

Thanks for any idea ?

8 hours ago, Fiend71 said:

For guys too...lol  We call it "morning wood".  ?

Masturbate?  :P

Try just setting your exposure to something much less.  I get that too.  Like have sex; be at zero; cell change; at 60...I end up locking my PC's arousal just so I can play...lol

I made some quick test and it seems as easy as you said (I set exposure very low). And yeah... masturbate every morning could be nice for a super nympho playthrough... ?

Using SLSO?

I have some baaad news for you. Or good, depending IF you want your Dragonborn to turn into a constantly aroused piece of fuckmeat that can't think straight anymore.

Edited by belegost
8 hours ago, belegost said:

Using SLSO?

I have some baaad news for you. Or good, depending IF you want your Dragonborn to turn into a constantly aroused piece of fuckmeat that can't think straight anymore.

Yes SLSO is installed. Does it impact arousal level ? It shouldn't ? Or ?

And yeah, the goal is to avoid to be constantly at full arousal.

55 minutes ago, darkangel2041 said:

Yes SLSO is installed. Does it impact arousal level ? It shouldn't ? Or ?

And yeah, the goal is to avoid to be constantly at full arousal.

Having sex impacts SexLabs stats which usually doesn't matter until you install SLSO where it does matter, and with enough time passed your character will eventually get broken into a horny nympho that can't ever be satisfied.

My personal remedy: SexLab Shrines with Aroused addon. Or you can turn off arousal in Aroused MCM, whichever you prefer.

Edited by belegost
2 hours ago, belegost said:

Having sex impacts SexLabs stats which usually doesn't matter until you install SLSO where it does matter, and with enough time passed your character will eventually get broken into a horny nympho that can't ever be satisfied.

My personal remedy: SexLab Shrines with Aroused addon. Or you can turn off arousal in Aroused MCM, whichever you prefer.

I have just installed Sl Shrines, but haven't tested yet. It will be a good solution. Because I use Wintersun too, I see there is a patch to modifiy SL Shrines for Wintersun (which include arousal removal when you pray). I will test it and report. It should be a nice roleplay way to decrease arousal.

On 9/26/2022 at 10:57 PM, darkangel2041 said:

I made some quick test and it seems as easy as you said (I set exposure very low). And yeah... masturbate every morning could be nice for a super nympho playthrough... ?

there are other kinds of playtrough? if my owner isn't using me or whoring me out or some people raping me, then it's my horse or some dog... but i can't masturbate, if i try i'm getting zapped BzZZZzzz ?

Edited by Vyru
2 hours ago, Vyru said:

there are other kinds of playtrough? if my owner isn't using me or whoring me out or some people raping me, then it's my horse or some dog... but i can't masturbate, if i try i'm getting zapped BzZZZzzz ?

lol

Yeah, I made a playthrough like that... but at the end 95% of the Skyrim game time is beeing fucked... so my goal now is to find a nice balance with play and some sex... sometimes (and it is a quiet hard objective with all the Sexlab options ? )