Jump to content

WickedWhims is sad


Curious07

Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so I got these error messages. I clicked on the link that is in the first screenshot and I have already deleted everything it says to delete. I don't know what else to do. Please help!

 

Capture04.PNG

Capture03.PNG

Capture02.PNG

Capture.PNG

Posted

If you keep getting this WW error, there's probably another file in your Mods folder that is also causing this same issue. You can either go through all of your files and look for any that have the word "rig" in their name (easy, but not guaranteed to solve it), or you go ahead and test all of your mods with the 50/50 method (a bit tedious, but you will almost certainly end up solving your issue this way).

There's a neat little guide, explaining the whole 50/50 process better than I do, which you can find here: https://www.patreon.com/posts/finding-broken-4-23751034

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...