Jump to content

How can I make teens have sex in sims 4?


Savage1122

Recommended Posts

Posted

I want my teen sim to have sex in game. When I used to play the sims 4 there was a option in the setting that said "Teen sex Switch" but now I can't find that any more. In the new update it seems like they removed the option of making teens having sex. Does any one know a way how to make my teen sim have sex?

Posted

Short answer: You no longer can.

 

Longer answer: It's considered child porn, and is illegal.

 

Longer answer: Turbodriver likely got an absolute ton of hate mail, and likely even some death threats.   He quashed it.  End of story.

Posted
4 hours ago, Savage1122 said:

I want my teen sim to have sex in game. When I used to play the sims 4 there was a option in the setting that said "Teen sex Switch" but now I can't find that any more. In the new update it seems like they removed the option of making teens having sex. Does any one know a way how to make my teen sim have sex?

As for WW, what the above replies said.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...