Is it possible to edit male/female atomic lust animation files to be female/female with strapon?

I edited some of the animations in both the atomic lust and UAP animationData xmls already to remove the male gender tag allowing those animations to be FF. That has been working for me so far, but when I did that for animations involving penetration, there is no strapon, both characters just dry hump eachother. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way I could change it to add one? This is an example for one animation where I just removed nothing but the gender="M" tag allowing it to be FF, but there's no strapon.

<animation id="Atomic Spork" frames="304">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="0204D0BA">
            <action id="UAPMoans" loop="true"/>
        </actor>
        <actor startEquipmentSet="CockErect" idleForm="0204D0BB">
            <morph id="Erection" to="1.000000001"/>
            <morph id="Foreskin" to="0.000000000000001"/>

</actor>
    </animation>

17 hours ago, unclejones said:

I edited some of the animations in both the atomic lust and UAP animationData xmls already to remove the male gender tag allowing those animations to be FF. That has been working for me so far, but when I did that for animations involving penetration, there is no strapon, both characters just dry hump eachother. I was wondering if anyone knows of a way I could change it to add one? This is an example for one animation where I just removed nothing but the gender="M" tag allowing it to be FF, but there's no strapon.

<animation id="Atomic Spork" frames="304">
        <actor gender="F" idleForm="0204D0BA">
        </actor>
        <actor startEquipmentSet="CockErect" idleForm="0204D0BB">
            <morph id="Erection" to="1.000000001"/>
            <morph id="Foreskin" to="0.000000000000001"/>

</actor>
    </animation>

Do you have other anims that already have strapon? Just copy paste line that add strapon to actor