help to correct setting in kinyworld sim 3

i have install kinkyworld 399 ver install and activate on game .but whenever i select any object (like sofa ,bed )and select woohoo option some of time sims rejected it and some time it show ask whoo all but it not start and automation sims start something else like chat and other activity

FYI. Sorry guys if you somehow feel bother by me but i am new on sims 3 mod . i don't know anything. IN my previous post some people are not to polite to talk . and also i check kinky.wiki site but cannot open it 

6 hours ago, sainrocky2658 said:

kinkyworld 399

First thing I would do is to install KW 409. (399 is buggy) and go though this one here :

Once done that and having still this problems, come back here with a screen shoot of your mod folder.

I am sure, you will get help then !

On 9/23/2022 at 5:30 AM, sainrocky2658 said:

i have install kinkyworld 399 ver install and activate on game .but whenever i select any object (like sofa ,bed )and select woohoo option some of time sims rejected it and some time it show ask whoo all but it not start and automation sims start something else like chat and other activity

FYI. Sorry guys if you somehow feel bother by me but i am new on sims 3 mod . i don't know anything. IN my previous post some people are not to polite to talk . and also i check kinky.wiki site but cannot open it 

On 409, sims can still reject it. It is based on several factors:

• do you have "always accept" set in the "Kinky World" -> "Debug" menu? If you do, then the sims will always agree to woohoo, no matter any other conditions. If you do not, then the following conditions will be considered
  • Is the sim that you were controlling horny? If not, then they will reject the command. If the sim has the "slut" trait or has earned it, then they will accept whoohoo if they are not horny (it shows up on the life time happiness tab as if it were a purchased reward, similar to rewards like hardly hungry or dirt defiant).
  • Is the sim extremely tired or hungry? They will reject it if they are too tired to be able to stay awake during it.
  • Are the sims in a public place or in a room with other sims? If the sims have no or low exhibition skill, then they will refuse to woohoo where other sims might be able to see them.
  • Do the sims like each other? If they are complete strangers to each other, they will be less likely to accept the idea of woohooing with each other.
  • Is one of the sims in a relationship with someone else? Based on their traits, they might refuse to cheat on their partner.
  • Finally, do you have animation packages installed and registered with KW? KW does not come with any animations, and you need at least one for sims to be able to woohoo.
46 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

• Is the sim that you were controlling horny? If not, then they will reject the command. If the sim has the "slut" trait or has earned it, then they will accept whoohoo if they are not horny (it shows up on the life time happiness tab as if it were a purchased reward, similar to rewards like hardly hungry or dirt defiant).

If autonomy is set to high in the KW settings then the controlled sim can refuse sex commands from the player. They won't refuse your commands on Low autonomy though no matter what their horniness/mood is. They can refuse requests from other sims on  both Low and High autonomy though depending on all the other factors you listed.

I play with Low autonomy so I've had situations where another sim will ask the one I'm controlling to have sex, and my controlled sim will refuse because they're tired or whatever, so I'll turn around and make them request it instead and things proceed normally.