StripCLub function not working! please help

Just to be sure: Did you check the "Household" category (the one with the hammer) on your Sim's phone? For me, the option to buy a strip club is right there, at the top of the list.

Aside from that, I could only imagine that there is a more general problem. Make sure that you have enabled both "custom content & mods" and "script mods" in the game settings (found in "Other") and perhaps double-check the path of your WW files (ideally, you would have just taken the "WickedWhimsMod" folder from within the downloaded archive and dropped it into your Mods folder). Finally, remember to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make any changes to your mods or the game itself (install, update,...).

4 hours ago, MrsMuffin0710 said:

I'm having a bit of an issue. I downloaded all the girls, but only one shows up? Also, when I downloaded the club, it's Club Slates Strip Club, but there's no poles no nothing but tables. No rooms or anything like in the previews. What am I doing wrong?

I don't know the club you are referring to, but did you install all the required CC (custom content) for the club you downloaded? There should be either a list of stuff you need or the files are included with the download. In any case, you need to have the lot files in your Tray folder and all the CC (i.e. files with a ".package" extension) in your Mods folder, if you want to get what the previews have promised you.

As for Sims, the same general rule applies (household files into your Tray folder, CC files into your Mods folder), but you also need to place them into your game world from the gallery. I usually put downloaded Sims onto an empty residential lot and then evict them right away, if I just want them to be around as employees in a business or something like that.

Also make sure that you check the option to allow custom content n the gallery filter settings, as both Sims and lots using CC will not show up by default.

22 hours ago, MrsMuffin0710 said:

I was trying to download the Lusty Strip Club and Brothel [With CC]. The preview I have is different from the actual club it downloads. I installed it everywhere it goes, but I'm not sure. 

Looking at the download you linked, the .zip file contains a folder with two sub-folders called "Mods" and "Tray".

All the files from the "Tray" folder go directly into "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Tray" (you already did that, since you have the club in your game). Any files with a ".package" or ".ts4script" extension do not go there and should be moved over into the Mods folder.

The files from the "Mods" folder of the download go into "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4/Mods" (aka "your Mods folder"). Since these all seem to be furniture and other stuff, you might want to create a sub-folder for this kind of content, in order to prevent duplicates of CC lingering around. If you dump all your Build mode stuff into the same place, you will be notified of duplicates, and a sub-folder within your Mods folder will help you with keeping everything organized (which you will be very happy about, if you ever need to do some serious troubleshooting, trust me on this).

As usual, don't forget to delete "localthumbcache.package", found in "Documents/Electronic Arts/The Sims 4", whenever you make any changes to your game or mods.

There's also a list of game packs used in the creation of the club, which can be found below the list of recommended additional mods. If you don't have one of these packs, all the stuff from that pack will not be present in your game and therefore missing from the club.

Of course, poles and stuff like that are always CC, so they should show up if everything was installed correctly.

Finally, you might need to enable the cheat for moving and placing objects more freely. This is done by bringing up the console (Ctrl+Shift+C) and entering bb.moveobjects (don't forget to hit Enter), which you should do before placing the club in Build mode. The game should notify you, if this cheat was enabled during the creation of the club, but that little message in the top right corner is very easy to miss.