Lyceen support for sexbound?

I've tried looking everywhere for a supposed compatibility patch that someone made but i've had no luck tracking down a download link. if anyone has any sort of link to any support mods for it that'd be great. thx :]

(also maybe a tutorial for modding sexbound because i will literally create a patch for myself if it doesn't exist)

Give me a day or so. I've written a few mods for Starbound and modified a lot more, so it shouldn't be terrible. Adding a species to an existing mod is usually pretty easy as long as they have the usual number of limbs. If they're Lamia or Arachno based, forget it.

Can you link me both the version of sexbound you are using and want patching and the link to the Lyceen mod, since that's certainly not part of my usual loadout. Here or by DM are equally fine.

Edited by threp

The Lyceen support was made and removed, because the race creator for Lyceen didn't allow it to be made, and wasn't comfortable with their race mod being lewded.

There are tutorials for race support creation, but the same way you didn't find them, you also didn't find the part where we talk about not making supports without permission =V

6 hours ago, red3dred said:

The Lyceen support was made and removed, because the race creator for Lyceen didn't allow it to be made, and wasn't comfortable with their race mod being lewded.

There are tutorials for race support creation, but the same way you didn't find them, you also didn't find the part where we talk about not making supports without permission =V

I don't plan on releasing it anywhere though if i WERE to make it, nor would i be planning on posting pictures of it working at all. Just something for myself. Though if that's still iffy then oh well

13 minutes ago, hankert said:

I don't plan on releasing it anywhere though if i WERE to make it, nor would i be planning on posting pictures of it working at all. Just something for myself. Though if that's still iffy then oh well

Making it for yourself is not iffy if nobody finds out/requests/ it becomes public knowledge.

Essentially, it stops being a community problem (Our standard of asking for permission first reduces the amount of trouble people get into for making such mods) and becomes a problem between you and that modder. And according to the rules of LoversLab (This website), they are in the right to make their choice for what they created.

17 minutes ago, red3dred said:

Making it for yourself is not iffy if nobody finds out/requests/ it becomes public knowledge.

Essentially, it stops being a community problem (Our standard of asking for permission first reduces the amount of trouble people get into for making such mods) and becomes a problem between you and that modder. And according to the rules of LoversLab (This website), they are in the right to make their choice for what they created.

Right, alright. my bad for not scrubbing the compatibility thread enough to see.

4 minutes ago, hankert said:

Right, alright. my bad for not scrubbing the compatibility thread enough to see.

Not fully your fault, LoversLab is... difficult to use at times. Search queues, odd parameters for search, but alas.

If you want to keep up with race requests, there is a thread here;

And the search feature looking up Lyceen in that thread:
https://www.loverslab.com/search/?q=lyceen&quick=1&type=forums_topic&item=100067

Anyway, that's all. There are also some of my tutorials in there, in the Starbound Club, i'll be working on updating them soon, but there's a lot of modding on my plate lately, so pardon if i am a bit slow on that front.