Jump to content

AEP Career Mod (Bug): Can't get past Porn Career Level 9


Recommended Posts

Posted

Hi, I'm using the AEP Career Mod, and currently doing the Porn Star Acting Career. I'm on level 9 and the requirements for promotion is to achieve level 4 in Acting Skill.

 

My Sim just achieved level 4 in Acting but the promotion requirement is still unchecked.

 

Any tips on how to move forward?

sims2.png

sims1.png

Posted

Someone else mentioned the same issue in another thread recently and it turned out that the progress was tracked, but not displayed correctly. I have also had this with a few mod careers in the past, the promotion usually popped up once the performance meter was fully to the right (once or twice I had to send my Sim to work once more before it happened).

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...