Possible animation superpack with authors permission?

Just a question since one can easily spend a few hours tracking down all the required addons for WW. Obviously every animator would be credited for their work and it would be limited to what is released publicly on Loverslab and animations be added/removed upon request from the author.

It's quite tough. Some animations aren't clear, like one said it needs a wine glass, and the CC it tells you to donate has like 12 wine related things in it and 4 of them are different wine glasses (full, empty, tipped over, empty, tipped over full) .... ... 

Some creators are good and say the specific item needed but others aren't. 

It would be helpful even if there isn't a super-pack of items if even there was a google list or something of each creator and the *specific* items they need. 

On 9/20/2022 at 3:10 AM, yolon57 said:

Just a question since one can easily spend a few hours tracking down all the required addons for WW. Obviously every animator would be credited for their work and it would be limited to what is released publicly on Loverslab and animations be added/removed upon request from the author.

no

I'd rather a lot of little animation packs so I can pick and choose what animations are used.

There's no way to review them until you play them, which can be tedious if what you want to do is cancel a few.

Know what would be great? Preferences for individual sims. Tom dislikes blowjobs, Dick likes blowjobs, Harry likes handjobs, and Janet likes to drive (e.g. female superior). You'd pick the preferences in the wants and likes in CAS.

Never going to happen. Top modders have gotten bored with the whole thing.

22 hours ago, MrGrey said:

I'd rather a lot of little animation packs so I can pick and choose what animations are used.

There's no way to review them until you play them, which can be tedious if what you want to do is cancel a few.

Know what would be great? Preferences for individual sims. Tom dislikes blowjobs, Dick likes blowjobs, Harry likes handjobs, and Janet likes to drive (e.g. female superior). You'd pick the preferences in the wants and likes in CAS.

Never going to happen. Top modders have gotten bored with the whole thing.

would be a great feature, but I don't think boredom is the problem with that one. At this point, that mod would be fairly useless. You'd either have to have every single animator edit their old animations to tag them with valid preferences, or just delete all of your animations and start over from scratch with nothing but brand new animations from animators who bothered with the new system.

If a Sims 5 comes out, it might be a feature for the first WW type mod to start out with, but once the mod is established, and animations are abundant, it's too late.