During AAF Violate scenes often this menu shows up and then

During AAF Violate scenes often this menu shows up "playing staged scene"

And it gives these arrow options.

But the arrows seem to be placebos no matter what I push they dont seem to do anything at all.

And to make matters worse whenever these menus show up the animation scene never stops.

This happens if I play as female ( victim) or as guy ( aggressor)

Sometimes it seems to keep happening with one person and it stops the game unless I go back to an earlier save.

Right now I am playing my guy character and I "picked up" a girl with Human resources.

And since the only way to increase her a submissiveness /attitude is insist on sex with her I am getting nowhere.

I saved and quite 5 times and I always get this weird frozen menu and have to stop the game.

I set all sex animations to the minimum seconds the game allows too.

I tried resaving at diffrent points too.

I dont have the time to keep watching these animations that literally just keep looping and dont stop ( once I took a short shower and came back and its still running)

Is there a way to disable this mode?

Or to force the game to end the animation without quitting?

I understand this is the only way to get the game to increase submissiveness?

the shock collar does no good right?

1 hour ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

During AAF Violate scenes often this menu shows up "playing staged scene"

And it gives these arrow options.

But the arrows seem to be placebos no matter what I push they dont seem to do anything at all.

And to make matters worse whenever these menus show up the animation scene never stops.

This happens if I play as female ( victim) or as guy ( aggressor)

Sometimes it seems to keep happening with one person and it stops the game unless I go back to an earlier save.

Right now I am playing my guy character and I "picked up" a girl with Human resources.

And since the only way to increase her a submissiveness /attitude is insist on sex with her I am getting nowhere.

I saved and quite 5 times and I always get this weird frozen menu and have to stop the game.

I set all sex animations to the minimum seconds the game allows too.

I tried resaving at diffrent points too.

I dont have the time to keep watching these animations that literally just keep looping and dont stop ( once I took a short shower and came back and its still running)

Is there a way to disable this mode?

Or to force the game to end the animation without quitting?

I understand this is the only way to get the game to increase submissiveness?

the shock collar does no good right?

The "End" key on your keyboard should end the scene as long as you are in the AAF UI with the Home key.  On most standard sized keyboards, End is directly below Home.  

I think you are talking about UAP's position trees which appear on the bottom left of the screen for some animations.  You don't have to manually change them, but you can press the right arrow key once to move the scene to the next stage.  Some scenes will have a choice that you can use arrow up or down to move between.  But those are a little more rare.

Also this has nothing to do with Sex Attributes at all.  So there is no reason you can't end the scene if you want to move on.  It won't have any negative or positive effect on your attribute points if you stop early.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
7 minutes ago, Sgt. Marge said:

The "End" key on your keyboard should end the scene as long as you are in the AAF UI with the Home key.  On most standard sized keyboards, End is directly below Home.  

I think you are talking about UAP's position trees which appear on the bottom left of the screen for some animations.  You don't have to manually change them, but you can press the right arrow key once to move the scene to the next stage.  Some scenes will have a choice that you can use arrow up or down to move between.  But those are a little more rare.

Also this has nothing to do with Sex Attributes at all.  So there is no reason you can't end the scene if you want to move on.  It won't have any negative or positive effect on your attribute points if you stop early.

Thank you I will try this.

the arrow buttons seem to do nothing and the scene never stops.

So I will try pushing Home or End buttons.☺️

2 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you I will try this.

the arrow buttons seem to do nothing and the scene never stops.

So I will try pushing Home or End buttons.☺️

First push Home and you'll see the name of the scene on the right and the AAF logo at the upper right corner.  You will see other options on the screen at that time, such as "page down" to switch stages / scenes (assuming there is another scene available for the current actors/furniture/location) and End.  But if you are not in this UI, End won't do anything.  :)

I got out of the scene pushing home or end.

But now even when no AAF scene the menu under the AAF logo on the top right is there and I cannot make it go away.

I dont know what it does but it has options for Enter or Delete. I tried both buttons.

I even fast traveled to another map (with no companion). Still there.

So now I quit again and will load the save to avoid the sex scene going to the version with the menu on bottom left.

is there a way I can disable the times that shows up?

Its not all the time but much too often considering how many problems it causes.

Edited by katrina.balanchuk
26 minutes ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

I was also successful in making the small AAF window on the top right go away by saving , quitting and restarting

The home key toggles the AAF UI on and Off.  You just press Home again to toggle it off.

When you are in the AAF UI, look at the screen elements which explain what each hotkey will do at any given time.  Here are the general uses for the hotkeys.

Home = Toggle's the AAF UI On or Off

Del = Changes the "Mode" (look at the top right)

Enter = Functionality changes depending on what "mode" you are in.  e.g. when testing AAF, press Del until you see "New scene" and Enter will bring up the actor window.

Backspace = switch between scenes if multiple scenes are playing at the same time, e.g. 1/4, 2/4 etc.

End = Ends the scene

PgUp and PgDn = change stage/scene if available

Right Ctrl = Change Scene if available

\ (Back Slash) = Equipment manager, for removing a clothing item during a scene

Numpad 1-9 (except 5) = nudge both actors to a slightly different spot on the ground / furniture

* Please note, this is not an exhaustive list.  For example, when setting up a scene to manually start an animation from the UI for testing, PgDn functionality changes to be the button you hit to "select" the actor(s), Position and animation.  The best thing to do is look at the prompts to see what specifically the hotkey will do at any given time.

Edited by Sgt. Marge
Added hotkey list

Thank you so much for the kind and detailed explanation.

is there a toggle to switch this off?

or a mod to disable withut affect the rest of the game ( which works fine more or less right now so I worry about changing anything)

Is there a ay to turn off this function?

I am satisfied with just a quick basic scene like you get when this ,menu does not show up to show the character did it with his girl, or that it happend to the character (whichever one I am playing at the time) it happened and then move on.

I am not looking to direct any "action".

These menus show up maybe half the time and the other half is just a quick basic scene so you know it happend and then closes quickly.

3 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Thank you so much for the kind and detailed explanation.

is there a toggle to switch this off?

or a mod to disable withut affect the rest of the game ( which works fine more or less right now so I worry about changing anything)

Is there a ay to turn off this function?

I am satisfied with just a quick basic scene like you get when this ,menu does not show up to show the character did it with his girl, or that it happend to the character (whichever one I am playing at the time) it happened and then move on.

I am not looking to direct any "action".

These menus show up maybe half the time and the other half is just a quick basic scene so you know it happend and then closes quickly.

If you are talking about patch without trees- you can try my patch instead UAP

2 hours ago, Indarello said:

If you are talking about patch without trees- you can try my patch instead UAP

Can you show me a link to the patch?

will it affect anything else in the game other than shutting off those menus?

Those menus show up abut half the time.

I just cant shut them off completely even when using the "end" button or the "home" button.

Sometimes they stick around in my view even after a save/quit/restart

18 hours ago, katrina.balanchuk said:

Can you show me a link to the patch?

will it affect anything else in the game other than shutting off those menus?

Those menus show up abut half the time.

I just cant shut them off completely even when using the "end" button or the "home" button.

Sometimes they stick around in my view even after a save/quit/restart