[mod] Teramons Gleap+

Teramons Gleap+

I wanted to try my hand at some sprite work, and editing.

This is a simple edit of temtemlovers teramons cutscenes.

To Install it is easy.

Go to your actor1 file, replace the male gleap, and the firegleap files.

Just drag, drop, and replace.

I'm no good at scripting so a big thanks to everyone who made the original mod, including temtemlover.

I do not own his original artwork, really enjoy their works, and ideas.

I repeat this is just an edit to the artwork, and credit should be given to the original people who did the hard stuff to make the sort of stuff work.

• 4 months later...

So, installation is a bit unclear for me. It's described to replace files, but my male gleap files are labeled, for example, "position1-cutscenes1.png" and are multiple of them with different numbers instead of a simple "cutscenes.png". This is for TeratophiliaScenes, right? If not, or if it is, and i am doing something wrong, can i get some help?

Okay i see the issue.

If you are using teratophilla pov addons, it will have extra cutscene files programed into it.

They have to be removed. You only need the "Cutscenes.frames" and "Cutscenes.png" files.

If you have both types of files in the folders it will override with teratomons pov.

So just to be 100%, delete your old folders for your actor 1, gleap male, and actor 1, firegleap male, paste the new folders from this mod, and everything should work.

You do not need to do the same for the female counter parts as i have not made any, and teratomon pov replacement will still work for everything else.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
10 hours ago, Lilythedemoness said:

So I have Sexbound reborn which it requires the SxB tems tems teratoscenes.pak file. If I use the zip file for terro scenes everything breaks. Is there a work around for this or am i butt outta luck?

It's recommended the mod creator learns how to setup a metadata file and that would solve the problem.

For users, the process is a little bit complicated, nothing too complex, mostly just tech-savvy crap, but i wouldn't recommend if you don't know what you're doing.