need help installing nvse extender through mod organizer 2

I need help installing so i can use the ttw mods on this site and I don't know why nvse extender wont down load and install through mo2 and fommodmanger wont show any fallout 3 esm incuding dlc and game in the fomodmanger list i would really like some help on how to get nvse extender to work

Are you talking about regular NVSE, or is there another mod called NVSE Extender?  

The script extenders usually have to be manually placed in the same folder as the game executable, and can't be installed by a mod manager.  NVSE may be different, but you need to check on that for yourself.

In other words, download NVSE from silverlock.org, and then place the contents of your download into a folder that will be named something like C:/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fallout New Vegas

Your file path may be a little different, but NVSE should manually go in the same folder where your FalloutNV.exe is

10 hours ago, travelmedic said:

Are you talking about regular NVSE, or is there another mod called NVSE Extender?  

The script extenders usually have to be manually placed in the same folder as the game executable, and can't be installed by a mod manager.  NVSE may be different, but you need to check on that for yourself.

In other words, download NVSE from silverlock.org, and then place the contents of your download into a folder that will be named something like C:/Steam/SteamApps/Common/Fallout New Vegas

Your file path may be a little different, but NVSE should manually go in the same folder where your FalloutNV.exe is

i am talking about a file on this site u can download. and xnvse lastest version works. but the file i speak of is on this site and yes i am dropping it into my fallout game diractory where its installed and it pops up in game nvse extender is not installed corrctly please install properly other wise no mods from lovers lab will work.

OK, I assume you're talking about this mod here:  NVSE Extender aka NX  You really should consider providing links to mods you want help with so we are all talking about the same thing.

I had a look and downloaded the mod myself - it's not packaged properly for MO2 installation, but you can fix that yourself.

First, download the mod manually.

In your Downloads folder, extract the rar file into a NVSE_extenderv19 folder.

Open that folder and you'll see the extender dll, and nothing else.

Inside that NVSE_extenderv19 folder, create a new folder called nvse

Still inside that NVSE_extenderv19 folder, create a second new folder called plugins.  You should now have two empty folders and the dll file inside folder NVSE_extenderv19.

Place the dll file into the folder called plugins

Then place the folder called plugins (with the dll inside of it) into the folder called nvse.  Now the only thing you should see inside the NVSE_extenderv19 folder is a folder called nvse

Go back up one level to your Downloads folder.  You'll see the rar file you originally downloaded, and you'll see the NVSE_extenderv19 folder.  Use 7Zip to make an archive of the NVSE_extenderv19 folder (with it's subfolders and files).

Now go to MO2 and manually install the NVSE_extenderv19.7z archive you just created in your Download folder.  The mod should now be packaged properly for MO2.

• 1 year later...