Inappropriate unlock mod doesn't work

1 hour ago, aleff616 said:

i have a question, whata about the "high schooln years teen sex"? I can't see that options on the menu

Personalization...

Explain a bit more what you mean. What menu? What personalization? If possible include screenshot from game, so we can get a grasp.

On 3/31/2023 at 5:29 PM, Psyche93 said:

I can confirm after much play testing that the issue is being caused by the relationship and pregnancy overhaul Mod by Lumpinou. I took out all of my mods and added them back in one by one and this one was the one that caused the issue even though I have the most up to date version installed. 

yup, i have the same issue too.

8 hours ago, sagelenn said:

yup, i have the same issue too.

Copy-pasting my answer from different topic. I am using WW, Inappropriate Unlock and RPO together for 2 days of few hours long playtesting now and all works.

Maybe this will be reply to your answer:

I tested this with overrides folder method and tried father/teen daughter and father/YA-daughter for trial.

I'm not a modder or in any way knowledgeable of coding. I did it knowing it might brake the mod and/or game, so do so at your own risk.

Just a heads up: with incest between father/mother/ and daughter/son/ when pregnancy happens RPO doesn't recognize parents well enough, so teen son has ability to inform mother he got someone pregnant (well, he impregnated her) and she's mad at him, while also being happy about new life in her. Go figure ?

But I guess it's the fault of Sims 4 coding for teens, as they were not meant to have kids on default.

12 hours ago, mcromance said:

Copy-pasting my answer from different topic. I am using WW, Inappropriate Unlock and RPO together for 2 days of few hours long playtesting now and all works.

Just a heads up: with incest between father/mother/ and daughter/son/ when pregnancy happens RPO doesn't recognize parents well enough, so teen son has ability to inform mother he got someone pregnant (well, he impregnated her) and she's mad at him, while also being happy about new life in her. Go figure ?

But I guess it's the fault of Sims 4 coding for teens, as they were not meant to have kids on default.

thank you for this. i will try this out

• 3 weeks later...

i need help please!! i removed all my mods, redownloaded ww from i.ticho or whatever it's called, then downloaded ww unlocked from here. i put ww tuning and scripts as well as the unlocked in the same folder, put that foler into my mods folder and started the game- nothing happened. i inputted a setting of mine i had and saved and left and then came back- nothing. i have the LATEST ww and latest unlocked idk what's wrong.. no other mods were inputted!! please help me!!!!!

4 hours ago, charlie___ said:

i need help please!! i removed all my mods, redownloaded ww from i.ticho or whatever it's called, then downloaded ww unlocked from here. i put ww tuning and scripts as well as the unlocked in the same folder, put that foler into my mods folder and started the game- nothing happened. i inputted a setting of mine i had and saved and left and then came back- nothing. i have the LATEST ww and latest unlocked idk what's wrong.. no other mods were inputted!! please help me!!!!!

What do you mean by 'nothing happened'? What settings you input and where?

Did you put WW files just 1 folder deep in the mods folder?  (SIMS 4 > Mods > WW folder with all files unpacked from zip/rar)

Do you get the popup in game that WW is working?

Did you test with some added animations?

What game verion you have? 

6 hours ago, mcromance said:

What do you mean by 'nothing happened'? What settings you input and where?

Did you put WW files just 1 folder deep in the mods folder?  (SIMS 4 > Mods > WW folder with all files unpacked from zip/rar)

Do you get the popup in game that WW is working?

Did you test with some added animations?

What game verion you have? 

nothing happened as in i tried to add the post-puberty attribute and my teen sims still don't have the option to have sex. yes, i have a folder for the ww scripts and tunning and ww unlocked all in one folder and it's one folder deep in mods. wicked whims itself is working for adults but not for my teen sims!! i have thr LATEST version of the sims... what do i do?

1 hour ago, Mariah__ said:

nothing happened as in i tried to add the post-puberty attribute and my teen sims still don't have the option to have sex. yes, i have a folder for the ww scripts and tunning and ww unlocked all in one folder and it's one folder deep in mods. wicked whims itself is working for adults but not for my teen sims!! i have thr LATEST version of the sims... what do i do?

Did you turn the settings needed for teens to take part in sex like described on inappropriate unlock page?

Edited by mcromance
  • 2 weeks later...
On 12/25/2022 at 11:54 AM, KittcatJ said:

Can't replicate

Didn't read this bit?

Hide contents

How to use this mod?

Teen Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Sex Settings -> Sex Relationship Settings.

High School Years Teen Sex; Wicked -> Personalization -> Wicked Attributes -> Post Puberty.

Teen-Adult Sex; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Incest; Wicked -> Settings -> Relationship Settings -> Relationship Utilities.

Reveal hidden contents

513347389_Screenshot(26).png.fc685857d2eb00302cc961aa94917e00.png2059346027_Screenshot(27).png.1748fbead40b117dd170228e148e9da2.png1962484401_Screenshot(28).png.ee714081e237a91ca683acd3dccbcde1.png

Don't know what some of you are doing that your games break in such way

Edit: Double checked. Defo can give her the "Vitamin D" support.

Reveal hidden contents

202485535_Screenshot(29).png.023cec1a25cd12ae06920149a2b4919b.png2059820402_Screenshot(30).png.a8c027a3106574f05eabefac007aa530.png1070645620_Screenshot(31).png.094b94a905b77dde7da77e4602d5dc32.png

The Teen Sex Switch seems to have been moved from Sex Relationship Settings to Sex Interaction Settings.
Might be another reason why it doesn't work for some people.

image.jpeg.cf162d67354989761a1fa6171b814ffa.jpeg

Tested with WW 176b, no mosaic, Inappropriate Unlock and some animations. No other mods/CC.

Disclaimer: Had to hijack the post by @KittcatJ to prove I wasn't wrong and it is the only one to provide a pic for comparison. Don't want to step on anyones toes.

1 hour ago, DarkJester50 said:

I noticed that teens-adult relationships stopped building a romance social from the new sims 4 update. Weird. The mod still works, rather strange it stops them building romance social other then friendly.

It did work for me once, but when the teen returned from school (HSY), the romance bar was gone. Teen/teen works, but it's weekend ingame, so I'll have to wait till monday.

Also need to test if the bar stays when they go to school together.

1 hour ago, DarkJester50 said:

I noticed that teens-adult relationships stopped building a romance social from the new sims 4 update. Weird. The mod still works, rather strange it stops them building romance social other then friendly.

2 minutes ago, Jolie Rouge said:

It did work for me once, but when the teen returned from school (HSY), the romance bar was gone. Teen/teen works, but it's weekend ingame, so I'll have to wait till monday.

Also need to test if the bar stays when they go to school together.

I already tested it yesterday, both public and patreon version. (It also doesn't work with MCCC WooHoo enabling adult-teen relationship).

Someone has a workaround untill Turbo and Deaderpool fix it:

5 minutes ago, mcromance said:

I already tested it yesterday, both public and patreon version. (It also doesn't work with MCCC WooHoo enabling adult-teen relationship).

Someone has a workaround untill Turbo and Deaderpool fix it:

Good to know, thanks. 

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/2/2023 at 4:12 AM, mcromance said:

it seems that im unable to do this because i use the mac version? i guess the 'overrides folder' method is the best option for now.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...