Fix/change default boobs shape in CAS

I don't know which mod's replacing default boobs in CAS. It looks like dumbaby's boobs, I think, but I haven't downloaded that one, and I don't think I've downloaded any mods that would change default boobs. I have only Better Body and Sopor Allure Boobs. But these aren't that, either. Which mod do you think this might be? Or is there a way to change default boobs in CAS? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

09-17-22_8-50-07 AM.png

09-17-22_8-50-09 AM.png

On 9/17/2022 at 7:05 AM, zolotnik said:

I don't know which mod's replacing default boobs in CAS. It looks like dumbaby's boobs, I think, but I haven't downloaded that one, and I don't think I've downloaded any mods that would change default boobs. I have only Better Body and Sopor Allure Boobs. But these aren't that, either. Which mod do you think this might be? Or is there a way to change default boobs in CAS? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

09-17-22_8-50-07 AM.png

09-17-22_8-50-09 AM.png

You should only have one default of anything.....They look like Mikooi Sims ones....the nipples look like his/hers.

• 2 weeks later...

I've run into this kind of issue frequently, and because I'm a modding fiend recklessly downloading everything I find, sometimes I break things (which is why I have tons of backups for troubleshooting). The thing is that I really like the variety in different skins and body types, I just wish it was easier to change defaults. Like when the shape sometimes becomes misaligned with the texture, that drives me nuts.  If anyone knows of a UI or QOL mod for character creation that allows for better body/skin management, please advise.