Need help finding zt Followers

Following the previous speaker. So far, I found only the Russian-language version: Zt Followers [UNP in the main archive & CBBE in the optional at the end of the description] & Zt Followers-2. [CBBE in main archive with UNP and UNPB BBP in optional at the end of description] 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is esp's alone not enough?

Edited by BIGJacob
6 hours ago, Pauduan said:

I do have the original English ones in storage somewhere, but I believe they're too big to be shared here. I only have the UNP versions, but it's not a big deal to swap out the bodies and textures. I'll check my files.

I plan to convert it to SE anyways so it doesn't really matter what body type it is because I'll be modifying it anyways, if you are able to make a file share link, let me know.

13 hours ago, BIGJacob said:

Following the previous speaker. So far, I found only the Russian-language version: Zt Followers [UNP in the main archive & CBBE in the optional at the end of the description] & Zt Followers-2. [CBBE in main archive with UNP and UNPB BBP in optional at the end of description] 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is esp's alone not enough?

If there are any issues with the body not being CBBE, I'm assuming the mesh and textures files from this should still work regardless that it is in Russian.

• 2 weeks later...