SofiaAuditore Posted September 15, 2022 Posted September 15, 2022 Hey there, unfortunately, I completely forgot the name of the mod, which lets you improve your relationship with NPCs by having sex. Can someone help me out? Any help would be highly appreciated! Many regards, Sofira
SofiaAuditore Posted September 15, 2022 Author Posted September 15, 2022 Thank you for your reply, but that wasn't the name, I'm sure of it. ? Is there perhaps a list or overview of the most popular SS mods?
belegost Posted September 15, 2022 Posted September 15, 2022 One of OSex mods, I think that was OAroused, had a toggle to improve standing with the NPC that orgasmed while having sex with the PC.
ptmc2112 Posted September 16, 2022 Posted September 16, 2022 18 hours ago, SofiaAuditore said: Hey there, unfortunately, I completely forgot the name of the mod, which lets you improve your relationship with NPCs by having sex. Can someone help me out? Any help would be highly appreciated! Many regards, Sofira Which framework did it use? Sexlab? OSex? Would help to narrow it down.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.