Tried to install Captivity Events, didn't work well.

Tried to install Captivity Events, followed the instructions I could find, and the only time I got it to launch successfully for 1.7.2 I had 80 events loaded.  Asked in the comments on CE and got only one piece of obvious advice I have already followed and determined which parts were the problem, but no solution was forthcoming from anyone. And before anyone suggests it, I've gone through the .dll's and NONE have an option to unblock anything.  There is nothing present between the attributes boxes and the OK button. I'm not even sure if I have the correct download, but I have tried everything I can think of and nothing worked.  It will only launch to the Main Menu with Captivity Events and its' requirements selected, if I check the box for Default Captivity Events, CE Bandit Expansion or CE Concubine Expansion, in any combination of those three including individually, as well as Bounshaka's Binder - when I can get it to show up in the launcher, anyway - it crashes on startup.

"Bandit Expansion" and "Concubine Expansion" only work for the 1.8 version of the mod. for 1.7.2 you only need the "CaptivityEvents1.7.2.1033.zip" and "CEDefaultEvents1034.zip"

and its requirements:  Harmony, butterlib, UIextension and Mod Configuration Menu. also i would recommend removing the mods from the modules folder completely if you are trying to uninstall them. ive had times when even wehn  the mods were disabled in the launcher, they would still crash my game.

also would recommend trying a different launcher like the "Bannerlord Mod Launcher"

I deleted the whole folder in .common for Bannerlord.  I used the launch shortcut that was on the desktop when I reinstalled the game, but I'll try a different one if I can.

Edit to add: Where would I find the "Bannerlord Mod Launcher"? No launcher I can find in the files has helped.

Edited by Reaper121