New version uploaded!

Realise Version 7 avible to download :)

Special thanks to vigrin marie for patiance and help selecting what items NOT get recipt! :)

Sadly this version agin probably broke old saves if updated from older version.

I wait at least one realise cycle before say end of beta. Need more testing to make sure evrything in the core is final form.

Lokoing for user feed back! Nearly 1 000 record made by hand so many possible point of human error doing this. :( 

Great news!

1.0.8 version realised! I consider this mod out of Beta Stage. I expect from now safe to update for the future version of this mod.

This version added a new toy box: Lore Friendly 

Bigger change i added first plugin to this mod that make help try out all the functions. This plugin that i used for testing. This oen ads a strong box to riverwood forge within tons of resources and plans to make new toys, keys.

in the future i only plan add a documentation how i made things and how things works inside the mod. I do this to help othersthat not posses lot of knowlage how CK works (like me). So others can make similar mods as my for other mods.