Toy Maker

View File

Written in the
year 2022
month 10
day 02

for NS Toy Maker 
Version 0.0.0.7

Consider this is a  "Probably" end of Beta version.

Stable not going to break your game but new updates may or may not work with older versions!

Next Update probably come in next 6-20 day!

------------------------
What this mod do?
------------------------
TLDR:

Makes possible to use forge create toys from toys frame work.

Longer version:

I created recipts for all toys that come with toys and love framework 2.3. This recips alow user to create new toys using any forge.

Becuse toy framework come more than 100+ item i added plans that need to put in inventory to able craft toys.

This way player can control how mutch the forge crafting menu get flooded with toys.

Full version:

This file come with the mod by the way :)

ToyMakerGuide-V7.txt

------------------------

Version information and update!

------------------------

Excesive changes made, nearly all files effected. Update not possible from lower than V6.

To protect users obsalate file version removed. If you absolute need a older version send me a request via PM or in support thread.

------------------------

Feed back needed!

------------------------

What you player think the plan system? 

I set up quickly the recips for each item. Tryed to keep things logical.

Many Vaginal plugs need Hoker Tusk, harnesses need leather strips ect.

if you think meatarial requierment inreal pls let me know!

------------------------
Future plans:
------------------------

Fix bugs if any left ( i nearly made 1k record by hand so ...)

Add new toys framework item addons/tool box as come out

Keep addons and files updated

------------------------
Scripts and compatibility:
------------------------

Spoiler

The core of the mod NSToysMaker.esp compatible evrything in theory. As long as forges key wording not get changed.

The core mod only add new records not change, owerite any existing one.

Not use any script. Its make only use script like thing as player interac with forges.

The addon named: "NSToysmaker-Addon-RiverwoodForgeBooks.esp" adds books  tor riverwood forge. This may or may not effect or conflict mods that alter the original one.

The addon named: "NSToysMaker-Addon-SkyrimPlansPlanter.esp" adds plans to toys varius places and npcs in skyrim. This may or may not conflict with other mods. 

------------------------
Requierments:
------------------------

Base

Skyrim SE 1.5.97 or higher
Toys V 2.3 or higher

Some addons requre NISIM

Toybox and toys quest mod addons requeres same named toybox or quest mod to function.

here is a link where this mods easy to found:

https://virginmarie1.wixsite.com/toys

------------------------
Installation how need to be done?
------------------------
Install all the requierment and this mod as usual.

The mod is ESL flagged ESP. So not take any slot in load order :)

Check out the addons that come with main file! Dicide witch one you wish use. This addons act as a on-switch. 

For more details the addons suggest check out the guide that inside the archive or download from here.

The trader and bandit addon needs NISIM V0 or higher to installed.

this mod can be found here: NISIM

Profit :)

------------------------
Thanks Giving/credits:
------------------------

Wish to say thanks to @VirginMarie for the fantastic Toys Frame work, and her support :) , adding my mods to toys main site list: https://virginmarie1.wixsite.com/toys

I wish to say thanks all the memebr of LL community and support that giving me, whitout all of you i not made this far!

------------------------

Premissions:

------------------------

Spoiler

At the moment mod is in end of beta/WIP state.

I wish this mod not used or uploaded other site at the moment.

Its not complite and i do  updates in near future.  i will change the presmisions after mod creation finished.

Feel free to port any skyrim version and publish it, i ask only put a link the upload that point here.

Reason: if converted version fall behind the actual version users may do conversation them self quicker.

------------------------

Version informations:

------------------------

Older version than V6 made unavible becuse possible problems to users. Update not possible from V5 or lower to V6 becuse lot of changes inside the mod.

V7 changes lot of things i suggest avoid update!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    09/14/2022
  • Category
  • Requires
    Skyrim Se 1.5.97, Toys V2.3+
  • Regular Edition Compatible
    No

I tried it out in game. I also looked at your esp.

• Works exactly as advertised.
  • Will make people who love to use crafting very happy.

Why call it experimental?

There's nothing here that can break your game, or ruin your save. Maybe you consider incomplete, but harmful to bake into your save? No chance.

It was not clear to me what it does by the mod name. And the name will scare people away.

Instead of [Experimental stage]NS Toy Maker - Make your own toys!  - which is as confusing...

... Call it something like Recipes for Toys - this is exactly what it is. Simple and clear. Or maybe just Toy Maker, but I think this conjures up Santa's elves or a person making toys, but its catchy ? 

I've linked your mod here... Toys Family of Mods

Edited by VirginMarie
5 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

I tried it out in game. I also looked at your esp.

• Works exactly as advertised.
  • Will make people who love to use crafting very happy.

Why call it experimental?

There's nothing here that can break your game, or ruin your save. Maybe you consider incomplete, but harmful to bake into your save? No chance.

It was not clear to me what it does by the mod name. And the name will scare people away.

Instead of [Experimental stage]NS Toy Maker - Make your own toys!  - which is as confusing...

... Call it something like Recipes for Toys - this is exactly what it is. Simple and clear. Or maybe just Toy Maker, but I think this conjures up Santa's elves or a person making toys, but its catchy ? 

I've linked your mod here... Toys Family of Mods

Thank you for your feed back :)

I call it experimental for fallowing reasons ( maybe i wrong):

1-i not sure the plan system is okay game play whise. if i make all Toys item a creation plan probably go flood the inventory. if one wish make plan for all toys they encountured.

i not feel the system final this form.

2-Not sure making own plans in game play whise is okay or not. i think probably yes :)

3-i not sure the system i put in place is final or not. if not final may need do radical changes. This probably make exisitng saves useless.

4-i not sure how i go seed plans to skyrim to make mod 100% compatibile evrything. Using my TradersSellToys for this logical choise but feel not right. Droping plans sepcific places in skyrim world so player can find it seems more logical but incrase risk if a cell changed my plan canot be found. Maybe i create addon that places plans around skyrim, another addon to make traders sell plans. This way users can dicide how they wish experience this mod.

(maybe my fears ot based on nothing :) )

Thanks for naming advice! I do change as uploading new version! :) :heart:

Thank you for linking my mod this page! :) :) :) :)

To me means a lot!

V4 Ready to download!

Core mod changed a bit, added addons for classic and Sanguine toy box. So now this two toybox item can be made by player. 

Skyrim Plan Planter adds plans varius places and npc to skyrim. i owver time expand this addon a bit. gifting more npcs and places with plans... Probably evry one lowe play with... things like Toys.

If any one idea where need plant some plant pls let me know in private message so others can be suprised a discovery :)

Next update come 2-4 days from now.

Expect the next update come with Workshop addon!

V5 Ready to download! :)

This addon add Toys Workshop and Hot and Weet recipse to the mod. This futures come as addons.

NSToysMaker.esp not changed, if you not make use this mods update not needed.

Sungine toy box addon now ESL flagged. this may or may not how old saves behave i dont know. So i suggest no update this case.

Next update come within 4-12 day period i dont know. SLAVE addon in workings. Becuse this mods adds most of the items its make lot more time to dicide how i go handle this mod.

Here is the things i face:

all other addon come only with one master book that allow all the item in toys mod be crafted if that master book in the player inventory.

This okay if 10 -30 item in a mod. SLAVE lot more of items in it.

So i need dicide how handle this with master plans. i try avoid generating lot more new masters. I think this make from player perspecitve more complex to play the mod.

To me the hard point here not to make mod function, but dicide how to function from player persepctive.

Other "obsticale" SLAVE come some special item that intended used as punishment if player not meed specific quest goals in time. This item has no key to it, unless the item time limited i mean ower time item fall off. I think safe not add this item to the mod player may stuck in this items by accident. ( but maybe nice to add this items so accidents can happen :D )

I plan soon as i have some half complite/redy to use final version of the addon i do a realise version. So any one who wish see how function wish try out, has the option to do. :)

Finaly maybe SLAVE addon show me some hole in my planning its a chance i need cange things in the core esp(NSToysmaker.esp). So i suggest do not risk any sirus save you have until the nnext realise. i hope after the SLAVE proto version realised i can exit beta stage. 

There's not many toys in SLaVE's Virgin Toy Box.

Let me help you understand why since you think there's lots more than there is.

I'm not sure if you are aware... but:

• not all armor items are a toy
  • not all toys are in the toy box
  • not all toys should have a recipe

Only the toys that are found in the Toy Box, should have a recipe.

From the Papyrus Log, you can see the counts... Exactly how many toys are in in each toy box...

[*TOYS] Insignia Toy Box loaded 43 toys. Box # 0
[*TOYS] Chaotic Toy Box loaded 32 toys. Box # 1
[*TOYS] Ancient Toy Box loaded 19 toys. Box # 2
[ToyBox] HoT&WeT Toy Box loaded 18 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 3
[ToyBox] Toy Story Curio Box loaded 41 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 4
[ToyBox] Lore friendly toys loaded 7 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 5
[ToyBox] Classic Toy Box loaded 49 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 6
[ToyBox] Princess Toy Box loaded 14 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 7
[ToyBox] Sanguine's Toy Box of Orgies loaded 6 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 8
[ToyBox] Virgin Toy Box loaded 16 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 9

Here I have most Toy Boxes that exist loading, including the brand new one from Zaria called Lore friendly.

The only one missing is a toy box that comes with Whorecrux. I think Whorecrux has almost ALL of its toys as quest toys.

The Virgin Toy Box (the one in SLaVE) for example has 16 toys, so less than HoT&WeT.

You can also see the very same 16 toys in the Toys&Love MCM....

20220923092225_1.jpg

Also the same 16 toys can be seen in the Leveled Item List...

1.png

When a mod author makes toy box, they only place items that should be exposed to the user in the FormLists, and same for the Leveled Item List.

• Form Lists - categorize the toys. Used for the MCM, and used by the GetToy() function for mods
  • Leveled Item List - This is for merchants - should only have toys that should be sold

More details can be seen here... Toy Box Authoring

So what should NOT have a recipe? - Any toy that is NOT in the leveled Item list or seen in the MCM.

Why?  - Because the toys excluded from these are transformed variants OR they are quest toys...

A quest toy is toy where only the quest should give the toy. If a toy is a reward etc. the player should not be able to make the toy using a recipe... maybe a recipe could be the reward, but that's a different story :D .

Maybe you already understand all of this... so I'm not saying there's a problem. I've not checked, your later versions. In the version I looked at, think you were correctly excluding transformed variants.

So back to Virgin Toy Box example... why does it only have 16 in the toy box... because lots of toys are transformed variants, or quest items. It DOES have a lot of toys, but only half are in the toy box.

Virgin Toy Box (SLaVE) should only have 16 recipes. Same thing should apply to Toy Story, Hot&WeT, and Workshop. Any toy box that comes with a quest mod, will most likely have quest toys which should not get a recipe. 

Edited by VirginMarie
14 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

There's not many toys in SLaVE's Virgin Toy Box.

Let me help you understand why since you think there's lots more than there is.

I'm not sure if you are aware... but:

• not all armor items are a toy
  • not all toys are in the toy box
  • not all toys should have a recipe

Only the toys that are found in the Toy Box, should have a recipe.

From the Papyrus Log, you can see the counts... Exactly how many toys are in in each toy box...

[*TOYS] Insignia Toy Box loaded 43 toys. Box # 0
[*TOYS] Chaotic Toy Box loaded 32 toys. Box # 1
[*TOYS] Ancient Toy Box loaded 19 toys. Box # 2
[ToyBox] HoT&WeT Toy Box loaded 18 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 3
[ToyBox] Toy Story Curio Box loaded 41 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 4
[ToyBox] Lore friendly toys loaded 7 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 5
[ToyBox] Classic Toy Box loaded 49 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 6
[ToyBox] Princess Toy Box loaded 14 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 7
[ToyBox] Sanguine's Toy Box of Orgies loaded 6 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 8
[ToyBox] Virgin Toy Box loaded 16 toys into Toys&Love. Box # 9

Here I have most Toy Boxes that exist loading, including the brand new one from Zaria called Lore friendly.

The only one missing is a toy box that comes with Whorecrux. I think Whorecrux has almost ALL of its toys as quest toys.

The Virgin Toy Box (the one in SLaVE) for example has 16 toys, so less than HoT&WeT.

You can also see the very same 16 toys in the Toys&Love MCM....

20220923092225_1.jpg

Also the same 16 toys can be seen in the Leveled Item List...

1.png

When a mod author makes toy box, they only place items that should be exposed to the user in the FormLists, and same for the Leveled Item List.

• Form Lists - categorize the toys. Used for the MCM, and used by the GetToy() function for mods
  • Leveled Item List - This is for merchants - should only have toys that should be sold

More details can be seen here... Toy Box Authoring

So what should NOT have a recipe? - Any toy that is NOT in the leveled Item list or seen in the MCM.

Why?  - Because the toys excluded from these are transformed variants OR they are quest toys...

A quest toy is toy where only the quest should give the toy. If a toy is a reward etc. the player should not be able to make the toy using a recipe... maybe a recipe could be the reward, but that's a different story :D .

Maybe you already understand all of this... so I'm not saying there's a problem. I've not checked, your later versions. In the version I looked at, think you were correctly excluding transformed variants.

So back to Virgin Toy Box example... why does it only have 16 in the toy box... because lots of toys are transformed variants, or quest items. It DOES have a lot of toys, but only half are in the toy box.

Virgin Toy Box (SLaVE) should only have 16 recipes. Same thing should apply to Toy Story, Hot&WeT, and Workshop. Any toy box that comes with a quest mod, will most likely have quest toys which should not get a recipe. 

Thank you for this information! its help a lot! :)

Before thiMy method before i get this information is fallowing:

i checked in xedit what new items exist in the mod. Then in CK checked the discription in the items i checked witch one is quest item witch one os not. I compered this my past experiences with mods (if i have any).

Based on this informations probably the best i can do( and need to do): run a check all recipts i made. Compare the toy box leveled list that inside the mods that come with toy boxes.

If i find any differences need to fix that.

(Leasson learned: first ask some question how to indentify items, then plan then start create mod :) )

On 9/23/2022 at 6:51 PM, VirginMarie said:

I ask this becuse i wish 100% sure i do evrything right. :)

I finished checking and comparing Toys.esm items and recipts i made for them.

I used this check the fallowing Leveled Item Lists ( i found all other empty if i loded only the toys.esm):

ToyBox0All

ToyBox01All

ToyBox02All

Falowing items not found inside this leveled lists (maybe my mind trick me?), but to mee all seems normal item:

ToysChainHarnessDiabolic
ToysAnalPonyTail
ToysCollarBandsExotic
ToysHarlotCollar
ToysHarlotNippleTs
ToysScantyBeltExotic
ToysWorkoutGagExotic
ToysWristIronsMystic

Question:

Its okay to make this items craftible? To me this items seems normal and okay in first look. 

Best of my knowlage Toys.esm not contain any in game specific quest.

2 hours ago, Nonseen said:

I used this check the fallowing Leveled Item Lists ( i found all other empty if i loded only the toys.esm):

ToyBox0All

ToyBox01All

ToyBox02All

Yes the others get loaded at run time. Levelled lists can be seen in the individual toy box ESPs.

Its okay to make this items craftible? To me this items seems normal and okay in first look. 

Yes your audit is showing that I've been forgetting to keep the merchant lists (levelled lists) up-to date.

Over time toys have been added, but I've definitely missed adding these to the merchant list. Thanks for catching my mistake! 

I have just now fixed for next release. I also made sure they are in the formlists, which is what gets them in the MCM... that part was all good.

ToysCollarBandsExotic was already in 0, but you were correct on the rest of the list.

Best of my knowlage Toys.esm not contain any in game specific quest.

That's correct, no quests in the framework. Same will apply to dedicated Toy Boxes, like Sangauines and Classic.

58 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Yes your audit is showing that I've been forgetting to keep the merchant lists (levelled lists) up-to date.

Over time toys have been added, but I've definitely missed adding these to the merchant list. Thanks for catching my mistake! 

Thank you for the information and clerification! :)

I happy to help! :) I need to do this with all the others addons any way so if i found something i report here :) Hope its helps.

I noticed some locked item on the lists, i dont know it is okay or not:

ToysBrattyWristCuffsLocked -- toybox0all

ToysWristIronsLocked --toybox02all

if its okay to be here i add them crafting recipe to! 

Edited by Nonseen
1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

I happy to help! :) I need to do this with all the others addons any way so if i found something i report here :) Hope its helps.

Yes it helps. Thanks

Yes these 2 toys should have recipes.

22 hours ago, VirginMarie said:

Yes it helps. Thanks

Yes these 2 toys should have recipes.

tuday i finished audit all my remaning addons. Tons of error found on my side of work. :)

This means basicly the next update become incompatible the V5 version of my mod!

here is what i found strange/feels missing something seems not okay, my brain sparking at the moment so may or may not i messed something up:

---------------------
Toybox Sanguine
---------------------

Fallowing item part multiple leveled item list:
ToysAnkleIronsGold --toybox1all and sagtoyboxlist
ToysRopeHarness --toybox1all and sagtoyboxlist
ToysWristIronsGold --toybox1all and sagtoyboxlist

---------------------
Classic Toy box:
---------------------

Fallowing items missing from leveled list named: ToyBox_ALL
CTBClassicLegCuffsMystic
CTBClassicHarnessMystic

This items on one form lists.

Fallowing items has strange useages, namely they used with other armor i dont know what this means, seems not normal to me.

CTBClassicCollarExotic
CTBClassicPlugGag

---------------------
hot and weet
---------------------
nothing important found. only one broken harness that not in the leveled item list but seems quest item.

---------------------
toys workshop
---------------------

ToysWHotBra
ToysWHotBraDark
ToysWHotString
ToysWHotStringDark
ToysWHotSkirt
ToysWHotSkirtDark

I have a feeling this item shuld not to be created using my mod, maybe this items part of a armor, or variation of other armors?

If this is the case i need fix my mod.

fallowing items not in the leveled item list and probably quest items, i need this items excluded my mod( other words not okay to create this items)?

ToysWSkoomaPlug
ToysWSugarBells

Fallowing item i know not a toy probably i dont do any harm if i allow to craft (fun prorpuse):
ToysWHolidayHat2

48 minutes ago, Nonseen said:

Toybox Sanguine
---------------------

This is what's in the Sanguine levelled list... It's correct and does not have the 3 toys you mention above

1.png

You may see these 3 toys placed in chest that we place in the world... it includes these 3 toys from the framework intentionally but are not part of the Sanguine ToyBox. 

Classic Toy box:
---------------------

CTBClassicLegCuffsMystic
CTBClassicHarnessMystic

Yes these I have missed adding. I will fix this next time Classic toy box updates. Thanks.

Fallowing items has strange useages, namely they used with other armor i dont know what this means, seems not normal to me.

CTBClassicCollarExotic
CTBClassicPlugGag

I don't understand what you mean.

CTBClassicCollarExotic transforms to CTBClassicCollarMelted. Exotic should have a recipe, Melted should not.

CTBClassicPlugGag does nothing special and  should have a recipe.

toys workshop
---------------------

ToysWHotBra
ToysWHotBraDark
ToysWHotString
ToysWHotStringDark
ToysWHotSkirt
ToysWHotSkirtDark

Its correct. These should not be in the levelled list nor get a recipe. "hot" versions of each toy are like "melted" versions of other toys... they are the variant the toy transforms to.

fallowing items not in the leveled item list and probably quest items, i need this items excluded my mod( other words not okay to create this items)?

ToysWSkoomaPlug
ToysWSugarBells

They are quest items. Should not get a recipe.

Fallowing item i know not a toy probably i dont do any harm if i allow to craft (fun prorpuse):
ToysWHolidayHat2

A recipe for this would be confusing for the user and may also cause problems. The armor item is never manually equipped by the user, its special. If they can make it with a recipe, they will be confused as to why it's not behaving like a toy too.

Edited by VirginMarie
1 hour ago, VirginMarie said:

Toybox Sanguine
---------------------

This is what's in the Sanguine levelled list... It's correct and does not have the 3 toys you mention above

1.png

You may see these 3 toys placed in chest that we place in the world... it includes these 3 toys from the framework intentionally but are not part of the Sanguine ToyBox. 

my bead i sett wrong filter in CK and looks like my brain sparked.

thank you for correction!

Classic Toy box:
---------------------

CTBClassicLegCuffsMystic
CTBClassicHarnessMystic

Yes these I have missed adding. I will fix this next time Classic toy box updates. Thanks.

heappy to help :) 

CTBClassicCollarExotic
CTBClassicPlugGag

I don't understand what you mean.

CTBClassicCollarExotic transforms to CTBClassicCollarMelted. Exotic should have a recipe, Melted should not.

CTBClassicPlugGag does nothing special and  should have a recipe.

during my aduit one of method i used to cheked items that no avarage number of uses, part of the mod i creating items.

In use items i know how much number of usages i can expect. if the number different i try check out what is the reason.

i dont underrstand  the time of writing, what i see. Now i start understand. if i see this things that i seen there its means that item used for variaton of other item(like melted). ( my knowlage about skyrim modding very far from perfect :( )

toys workshop
---------------------

ToysWHotBra
ToysWHotBraDark
ToysWHotString
ToysWHotStringDark
ToysWHotSkirt
ToysWHotSkirtDark

Expand  

Its correct. These should not be in the levelled list nor get a recipe. "hot" versions of each toy are like "melted" versions of other toys... they are the variant the toy transforms to.

ToysWSkoomaPlug
ToysWSugarBells

They are quest items. Should not get a recipe.

ToysWHolidayHat2

A recipe for this would be confusing for the user and may also cause problems. The armor item is never manually equipped by the user, its special. If they can make it with a recipe, they will be confused as to why it's not behaving like a toy too.

Thank you for clarifications! I going to fiy my addons! I purge this recipts from my mod to avoid confusion/problems!

Today I downloaded and installed version 5 with NSToysMaker.esp marked as light but when I run LOOT it says there is an error with NSToysMaker.esp.  LOOT version 0.18.4

LOOT Message:

This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin.  Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

Edited by metalhead_hr
17 hours ago, metalhead_hr said:

Today I downloaded and installed version 5 with NSToysMaker.esp marked as light but when I run LOOT it says there is an error with NSToysMaker.esp.  LOOT version 0.18.4

LOOT Message:

This plugin contains records that have FormIDs outside the valid range for an ESL plugin.  Using this plugin will cause irreversible damage to your game saves.

Thank you for the report of this issue.

I soon upload new version of the mod that contain fix for this error.

Same time i delete all the old version to protect others not use wrong version of this mod.

V6 Version avible to download.

IMPORTANT:  Update not possible becuse of lot of changes. :(

IMPORTANT:  SLAVE addon may or may not get big update in next few days. This may or may not cause problems if one try update this addon.

Fixed tons of error/problems.

Added Shout Like A Virgin (SLAVE) Support.

Another special thanks to VirginMarie for patiance and lot of help. This made possible to make this quick the new version and fix lot of possible problem.

Edited by Nonseen

@VirginMarie As promised i done audit on SLAVE.

I expect most of my finding false positive, reason fro this my lack of udnerstanding how toys framework works inside.

Items that seems identical to ones that come with toys.esm:

i expect this is the reason not in the leveled list of ToyBox_All

VirginAnkleIronsGold
VirginChastityPiercingGold
VirginBrattySilencer

Fallowing items seems similar to ones that comes toys.esm, based on discriptions this items work different.
This items not part of any leveled item list, but all seems to me work as normal items. Its okay to give this items craftible version?
VirginNippleClamps
VirginNippleToy
VirginNippleTs
VirginWristIronsGold
VirginNippleBells

This items part of some form list but not part of any leveled list. Dont know this intended to used only during quest or not. 
To me feel like new items that intended for normal use.Please let me know.
VirginChastityScanty
VirginNippleString

fallowing items not part any list (form and leveled list). This items seems do uniqe effects.
 i assume this items probably quest items, and not okay to create craft recipe to this ones.

please conform/deny my assumtions.

VirginAnalPonyTail
VirginAnkleIronsBlack
VirginBridleGag
VirginChainHarness
VirginChastityChain
VirginChastityStrapOn
VirginHideousWristsExotic
VirginMetalBit
VirginPumpkinGag
VirginScantyHarness
VirginWoodGag
VirginWristIronsBlack

Bonus Question:
I see some new keys in SLAVE. i know this keys given to player from nuctural ower the quests as reward.

I have a idea...( yes always start this way :) )

what if i make possible to players to create a copy of a existing key, and maybe create a plan for that specific key that player owns.

Basicly after player get as reward type A key payer can make type A key plan this way create new version of Type A key.

Im aware the player has option request new keys from Nuctrunal i think giving other option to get this keys maybe player/gameplay/lore frendly.
Of corse if this create confusion or possible unforseen problems i nuke the idea witout question and hesitations.

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

VirginAnkleIronsGold
VirginChastityPiercingGold
VirginBrattySilencer

VirginNippleClamps
VirginNippleToy
VirginNippleTs
VirginWristIronsGold
VirginNippleBells

VirginChastityScanty
VirginNippleString

VirginAnalPonyTail
VirginAnkleIronsBlack
VirginBridleGag
VirginChainHarness
VirginChastityChain
VirginChastityStrapOn
VirginHideousWristsExotic
VirginMetalBit
VirginPumpkinGag
VirginScantyHarness
VirginWoodGag
VirginWristIronsBlack

There is a difference in all cases... escape method... keys... buffs... the effects

These are ALL quest items. THIS is the reason they are not in the levelled list. Only Nocturnal gives these toys during the quest. You can select them in the SLaVE MCM but can't just get them anytime.

They should not get a recipe.

4 hours ago, Nonseen said:

Bonus Question:
I see some new keys in SLAVE. i know this keys given to player from nuctural ower the quests as reward.

I have a idea...( yes always start this way :) )

what if i make possible to players to create a copy of a existing key, and maybe create a plan for that specific key that player owns.

Basicly after player get as reward type A key payer can make type A key plan this way create new version of Type A key.

Im aware the player has option request new keys from Nuctrunal i think giving other option to get this keys maybe player/gameplay/lore frendly.
Of corse if this create confusion or possible unforseen problems i nuke the idea witout question and hesitations.

Nocturnal Giveth, and Taketh away.

In SLaVE you can be freed from "Virgin Training" but then placed back into "Virgin Training". There is no end to this. When you are put back into "Virgin Training", she takes away the keys. We should not do anything that lets the player get the keys when they are back into "Virgin Training". Your idea would not break anything technical, but I would consider it story breaking. 

46 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

There is a difference in all cases... escape method... keys... buffs... the effects

These are ALL quest items. THIS is the reason they are not in the levelled list. Only Nocturnal gives these toys during the quest. You can select them in the SLaVE MCM but can't just get them anytime.

They should not get a recipe.

Nocturnal Giveth, and Taketh away.

In SLaVE you can be freed from "Virgin Training" but then placed back into "Virgin Training". There is no end to this. When you are put back into "Virgin Training", she takes away the keys. We should not do anything that lets the player get the keys when they are back into "Virgin Training". Your idea would not break anything technical, but I would consider it story breaking. 

Thank you for guidence. :) 

I drop key making idea.

On 9/28/2022 at 8:05 PM, VirginMarie said:
On 9/28/2022 at 6:51 PM, Nonseen said:

Yes it helps. Thanks

During Creation of toy story addon module i found a item that has on form list, but not on any the leveled list:

TStoryHarlotCollar

To me seems normal, non quest item.

Its okay to create recipe for this item?

1 hour ago, Nonseen said:

TStoryHarlotCollar

Technically its a quest item. You get it doing the very first objective. I decided to include in in the MCM (formlist) so you can easily get the Proposition Love Effect when starting out. But that's why it's not for sale. I'd say, giving it a recipe is fine.

12 minutes ago, VirginMarie said:

Technically its a quest item. You get it doing the very first objective. I decided to include in in the MCM (formlist) so you can easily get the Proposition Love Effect when starting out. But that's why it's not for sale. I'd say, giving it a recipe is fine.

Thank you! 

I going to add a recipe this item :)

With this the Toy Story addon is going to complite :) :) :) With it probably safe to say ToyMaker going to exit beta stage.