Jump to content

FredsAlias Lewd Factions


nutrigrain

Recommended Posts

Posted

Popped this in the wrong place sorry  - any updates etc will go here: 

 

 

 

I'm new to Stellaris modding, but I seem to have made something that works - hooray!

 

This mod overwrites the existing vanilla factions, rather than adding new factions.  I've tweaked some of the flavour text and descriptions.  Its not a huge mod, but should hopefully support RPing, where factions didn't previously work well with, for example, Lustful Void. 

 

Let me know if you find mistakes and I'll try and fix them, but please don't expect magic results or instant replies, very much a noob!  If you've additions, or an alternative theme you'd like, feel free to post.  

 

 

Xenoists.png

prosperity.png

techno.png

Imperial.png

FALFaction.zip

  • 2 weeks later...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...