Jump to content

Sexlabs Skyrim


Recommended Posts

Posted

Okay so, I don't know how to open sexlabs menu in game, can I get some help here?

 

EDIT: Forgot to add in, This is like, my first time ever modding skyrim so I'm a newbie. Also, I have everything that require to work Sexlabs

 

Posted
1 hour ago, Jaqum said:

Also, I have everything that require to work Sexlabs

 

 

You probably don't, or you'd have the MCM menu option available.  Why don't you start by listing the mods you've installed?

Posted

I use mod Organizer

On 9/12/2022 at 2:45 AM, Uncle64 said:

And how have you added your mods what tool?

 

Posted
20 minutes ago, Uncle64 said:

Eh what?

 

@Jaqum needs to provide a list of the mods they installed before you can provide any useful assistance.  If they "have everything that require to work Sexlabs", they'd have the MCM menu for it.  Something is obviously missing, and until they post what mods they've installed, we have no idea what that missing thing is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...