Jump to content

help knee broken


z7t

Recommended Posts

Posted

It's weird, I remember I don't have this problem half a year ago

 

 

image.png.1f921343295825c1bf9e9fec94ab6dd7.png

 

 

this is my 'left panel'

image.thumb.png.c1be6a85902cd95344a295a26ccdca9b.png

 

 

zex is not covered by any other mods, even I checked every .bsa file below it. 

 

and this is my 'right panel'

 

image.png.2af3a359920d3657695a57415ae2a16c.png

 

image.png.a95f09c4b7df54c08ed6273ffb3815e4.png

 

Is this right, anyone help me, thanks.

Posted
10 hours ago, z7t said:

It's weird, I remember I don't have this problem half a year ago

 

 

image.png.1f921343295825c1bf9e9fec94ab6dd7.png

 

 

this is my 'left panel'

image.thumb.png.c1be6a85902cd95344a295a26ccdca9b.png

 

 

zex is not covered by any other mods, even I checked every .bsa file below it. 

 

and this is my 'right panel'

 

image.png.2af3a359920d3657695a57415ae2a16c.png

 

image.png.a95f09c4b7df54c08ed6273ffb3815e4.png

 

Is this right, anyone help me, thanks.

You need to use FG or mod for separate skeleton with knee fix for cbbe

Posted
32 minutes ago, Indarello said:

You need to use FG or mod for separate skeleton with knee fix for cbbe

Although the problem looks like using cbbe, I am already using Fusion Girl

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...