Any way to extend the trembling stage after sex?

From what I can see, the "sexual exploits" spell that lets you adjust settings for Lovers with PK does not have an option for setting the length of the post-sex "trembling period" that the receiver spends on the ground (I always thought the "min trembling/max trembling" numbers in the progression settings referred to that stage, but apparently those just decide the length of time between cum shots in the orgasm stage).

Is there another less obvious setting that is accessible in game which lets you adjust the time for this post-sex stage? Or is it possible to extend the length of it through editing the Lovers with PK.esp?

2 hours ago, Fomebs said:

From what I can see, the "sexual exploits" spell that lets you adjust settings for Lovers with PK does not have an option for setting the length of the post-sex "trembling period" that the receiver spends on the ground (I always thought the "min trembling/max trembling" numbers in the progression settings referred to that stage, but apparently those just decide the length of time between cum shots in the orgasm stage).

Is there another less obvious setting that is accessible in game which lets you adjust the time for this post-sex stage? Or is it possible to extend the length of it through editing the Lovers with PK.esp?

I'm not exactly sure, but in my opinion, this is determined in the animation start parameters (in the animation start function call)

set xLoversQuest.OffResetAnim to xLoversResetAnimStunStrong

xLoversResetAnimNormal

xLoversResetAnimStun

xLoversResetAnimStunMinor

xLoversResetAnimStunStrong

Ah, thanks for the parameter names. Apparently, there is no timer, but the script damages the fatigue of the characters; and you can edit how much it damages it. Boosting the subtracted numbers after getAV Fatigue in the script "xLoversMainScriptModuleStun" helps.

These were the original numbers:

;•ú�S(�ã)
    elseif param == xLoversResetAnimStunMinor
        set f0 to (0 - me.GetAV Fatigue - 9)
        me.ModAV2 Fatigue f0

;•ú�S(’Ê�í)
    elseif param == xLoversResetAnimStun
        set f0 to (0 - me.GetAV Fatigue - rand 50 60)
        me.ModAV2 Fatigue f0

;•ú�S(‹­)
    elseif param == xLoversResetAnimStunStrong
        set f0 to (0 - me.GetAV Fatigue - rand 60 80)
        me.ModAV2 Fatigue f0

StunMinor appears to affect the offensive character; and the other two stun types the defensive character. But I couldn't quite figure out when StunStrong is preferred over just Stun. At any rate, I just upped them both.

Edited by Fomebs
2 hours ago, Fomebs said:

Ah, thanks for the parameter names. Apparently, there is no timer, but the script damages the fatigue of the characters; and you can edit how much it damages it. Boosting the subtracted numbers after getAV Fatigue in the script "xLoversMainScriptModuleStun" helps.

These were the original numbers:

;•ú�S(�ã)
    elseif param == xLoversResetAnimStunMinor
        set f0 to (0 - me.GetAV Fatigue - 9)
        me.ModAV2 Fatigue f0

;•ú�S(’Ê�í)
    elseif param == xLoversResetAnimStun
        set f0 to (0 - me.GetAV Fatigue - rand 50 60)
        me.ModAV2 Fatigue f0

;•ú�S(‹­)
    elseif param == xLoversResetAnimStunStrong
        set f0 to (0 - me.GetAV Fatigue - rand 60 80)
        me.ModAV2 Fatigue f0

StunMinor appears to affect the offensive character; and the other two stun types the defensive character. But I couldn't quite figure out when StunStrong is preferred over just Stun. At any rate, I just upped them both.

The main task of this garbage, as I understand it, is not a visual effect, but cleaning the skeleton from the effects of animation, when the actor is transferred to ragdoll states, the engine somehow translates the skeleton into a normal state.

• 1 year later...
On 9/8/2022 at 4:35 AM, Fomebs said:

but apparently those just decide the length of time between cum shots in the orgasm stage

I was wondering over those settings and set them to 20 seconds because I thought like you. Now I changed it, and it also effects the beginning of the actors sound clips. The both start at the same tremble, so some of the longer ones are cut off in the middld