disney dreamlight valley

I just saw that the early access for disney dreamlight valley came out today and was wondering if anyone else has seen it as well. if it's appropriate for adult mods, do we think the potential is there or not for some mods for it? it's supposed to be in early access for at least 6 months I think it said on the games steam page. also if this is the wrong place to post this just leave a comment and once I see it I'll move it to wherever the comment says the correct place is.

Edited by deathtome1998
  • deathtome1998 changed the title to disney dreamlight valley
2 hours ago, Annwin33 said:

Somebody please do a sex mod for this game, I have a strange wanting to have my character give Goofy a bj! Do you think that's bad? Hmm maybe.

This is loverslab, there are way stranger fetishes floating around here I promise you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/24/2022 at 1:25 PM, Parasoralofus said:

I'm interested in a mod too, I just don't see it happening unless the playerbase/demand is high, and even then probably not until after EA. Unless someone gets the random urge to prove me wrong ?‍♂️

The playerbase is definitely high, but there is a rather large amount of female players, not your typical modding community types either. Still, I think there is a decent demand even now, given the exposure of the game on TikTok and lots of people noticing how THICK the female player models already are.

My guess is there will be a much higher interest in modding once more characters actually get added to the game, like Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, etc.. You know, the Disney Princesses :)

Edited by Lionhearte
On 10/6/2022 at 10:08 PM, Lionhearte said:

The playerbase is definitely high, but there is a rather large amount of female players, not your typical modding community types either. Still, I think there is a decent demand even now, given the exposure of the game on TikTok and lots of people noticing how THICK the female player models already are.

My guess is there will be a much higher interest in modding once more characters actually get added to the game, like Belle, Jasmine, Mulan, etc.. You know, the Disney Princesses :)

You got that right. Both me and my wife are playing it. I bet she's tired of me complaining every time I got a new piece of clothing, that it was not a bikini lol.

Since each plays independently, I would definitely love to have mods.