I want to be able to use all the animations included in the BP70 and Savagecabbage animation packs on the floor

Hi. I'd like to lend my insight to you guys, there are a lot of animations in the BP70 and savagecabbage animation packs.

Since the introduction of Indarello's AAF patch, I have found that there are more animations in these two animation packs.

The patch he made was great, the only thing I didn't like a little bit was that all the animations would be auto-staged.

We then tried to edit the XML file and rewrite the XML so that all animations could be loaded in other patches, such as UAP, and still be usable on the floor.

However, when I put the rewritten XML into the Data folder without success, the game crashes.

Is it difficult to rewrite the animation that was included in the Indarello patch to the UAP formula?
Please lend me your wisdom.

What is it exactly you are trying to do? 

If you want the individual non-staged animations to be playable on the ground as per Indarellos, then you can either modify Indarellos patch to remove the grouped animations, or probably more easily just not use the patch and modify the SC AAF xml files yourself, removing the location= part (and possibly adding the nofurn tag as well).

E.g.  <position id="SC-FM-Human-Armchair01-01Tease" location="ArmChair" tags="SavageCabbage,F_M,ArmChair,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>

would be changed to

<position id="SC-FM-Human-Armchair01-01Tease" tags="SavageCabbage,NoFurn,Cowgirl,FromFront,Neutral,Tease,Held1,Love5,Stim3,Dom5,NullToSelf,HandToNipples"/>

Obviously that isn't a very good animation to convert to using on the ground, it was just the first one I copy pasted. The ones that run on beds seem to work fine, but I think Indarello did some positional tweaking for some animations.

Edited by kenbenis
  • 1 month later...