Distorted male NPCs - pointed chests, buttocks, bellies...

As per the screenshot, this seems to happen just to the male NPCs, in Sexlab scenes. No CTDs etc and the females, PC and animals are all fine.  All the anims work otherwise. The NPC lying on the ground is male.

3BA/CBBE and XP32MSSE; SMP; ABBA; SOS; SL Aroused. I use Vortex, FNIS, BodySlide and so on. Wondering if anyone has seen this before? Am I building the NPC bodies in BodySlide wrongly? Or have I misconfigured something in SL? Are female breast/butt/belly node distentions being applied incorrectly to male NPCs somehow? I can post the load order if you think that helps, but this feels like a point issue that someone will recognise, as it is somewhat distinctive, so I've spared everyone the pages of mods for now.

Most searches turn up missing texture or CTD issues, so I've tried and failed to trawl the forum, Nexus, Google etc. for something identifiably similar.

Any suggestions most welcome! Thanks in advance!image.thumb.jpeg.bb7f86cd6130c0fb72e4783fe1e7dfde.jpeg

Further observations: this seems to affect male NPCs when they are lying down, bending over, that sort of thing. Standing straight seems fine.

Also sometimes concave chests and buttocks.

Turning off SMP/CBPC, messing with ABBA toggles - no change.

I also thought maybe I'd built everything with 3BA body and somehow some CBBE-based vanilla NPC bodies had been forced into the 3ba mould or something --> rebuilding in bodyslide with CBBE vanilla made no difference (but it's for females, right?). Should I have downloaded and installed some vanilla male NPC replacers somewhere along the line?

• 9 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...