[NV] not able to launch the game with enboost

So i want to install enboost because for some odd reason when the 'real time protection' (win10 defender) is on, the game has weird fps drops in certain places. So i want to install enboost and see if this can fix the problem. I can fix it by disabling the RTP, but for testing sake i need to be able to run enboost. 

So whenever i launch the game i get some error saying it cant launch the game. So reading some post and someone said to search and add the files d3d11.ddl and dxgi.dll to the fallout nv root folder. However this does not help at all. Still not able to launch the game. I tried renaming the d3d11.dll to d3d9.dll, but the enboost doesnt work then. 

If anyone can tell me please how to install this enboost, because im getting tired. I reinstalled all my mods just to figure out it was win10 defender and not my mods causing the fps drops. 

I AM FRUSTRATED!!!!

8 hours ago, Inga Rasen said:

So i want to install enboost because for some odd reason when the 'real time protection' (win10 defender) is on, the game has weird fps drops in certain places. So i want to install enboost and see if this can fix the problem. I can fix it by disabling the RTP, but for testing sake i need to be able to run enboost. 

So whenever i launch the game i get some error saying it cant launch the game. So reading some post and someone said to search and add the files d3d11.ddl and dxgi.dll to the fallout nv root folder. However this does not help at all. Still not able to launch the game. I tried renaming the d3d11.dll to d3d9.dll, but the enboost doesnt work then. 

If anyone can tell me please how to install this enboost, because im getting tired. I reinstalled all my mods just to figure out it was win10 defender and not my mods causing the fps drops. 

I AM FRUSTRATED!!!!

Did you install FNV in C:\Program Files?

If so, try to move the install to a different folder (through Steam)