Fusion Girl Full Body and Hand Rig

I wasn't sure where to start or ask this question ( hopefully advanced animation framework is the right place ?), but I am starting to get into animating Fallout 4 and more specifically Fusion Girl. Is there already a Rig circulating for Fusion Girl or the base Fallout Male and Female Bodies? I am asking because I didn't see one here and the closest thing I could find was the Blender control Rig on Nexus. I didn't care for that as a starting point, though I imagine that is the base female rig that was posted there? For locomotion the base female rig should be okay for animating fusion girl. 

I don't want to reinvent the wheel but I wanted to get started so I created a full body Rig for Fusion Girl Including hands and mouth. If someone has already done this, or it is posted or hosted somewhere else, please let me know. I'd rather use that than something I have whipped up to get my animation adventures on the fast track :P 

But, if it is allowed, and it would be helpful to have these Rigs I created for whatever reason, please let me know. I exported the Rigs as Maya FBX and Blender FBX. So, hopefully someone will let me know  ?

Edited by impossible_relations
13 hours ago, impossible_relationships said:

I wasn't sure where to start or ask this question ( hopefully advanced animation framework is the right place ?), but I am starting to get into animating Fallout 4 and more specifically Fusion Girl. Is there already a Rig circulating for Fusion Girl or the base Fallout Male and Female Bodies? I am asking because I didn't see one here and the closest thing I could find was the Blender control Rig on Nexus. I didn't care for that as a starting point, though I imagine that is the base female rig that was posted there? For locomotion the base female rig should be okay for animating fusion girl. 

I don't want to reinvent the wheel but I wanted to get started so I created a full body Rig for Fusion Girl Including hands and mouth. If someone has already done this, or it is posted or hosted somewhere else, please let me know. I'd rather use that than something I have whipped up to get my animation adventures on the fast track :P 

But, if it is allowed, and it would be helpful to have these Rigs I created for whatever reason, please let me know. I exported the Rigs as Maya FBX and Blender FBX. So, hopefully someone will let me know  ?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/60005?tab=description
https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/37483?tab=description
rig for FG for 3dsMax you can find on ZeX discord