NIPPLE SLIDERS WONT WORK

3 hours ago, Clydie said:

Think this has something to do with the skins used. Not all skins support this function, as far as I know.

Skins won't affect the slider, unless a person has Barbie skins with no areolas. Positioning can be an issue, as some skins do not align.

10 hours ago, cumyard said:

Yo, so I have cmar's mod installed and for some reason the female nipple sliders don't work at all for young adults and older...It only works for teens.

You installed something wrong. Go back to Cmar's blog page and start reading. Everything comes in one zip, and everything works since 2012, so it's on your end.

6 hours ago, TheLadysGhost said:

Skins won't affect the slider,

The point I was trying to make, was that -at least in my game- the sliders do not change this parts on some skins visibly in CAS. Some do.

Back from CAS in the game you see the effect. On some skins more, on some less. That was all....

Anyway, think one can find this out self with a little try.

Forgot to say, it is a different between KW and Passion. KW has a "Nipple" function of some sort when a woohoo takes place. Passion does not have this feature.  And we do not know what @cumyard have installed so far.

Edited by Clydie
35 minutes ago, Clydie said:

The point I was trying to make, was that -at least in my game- the sliders do not change this parts on some skins visibly in CAS. Some do.

Back from CAS in the game you see the effect. On some skins more, on some less. That was all....

Anyway, think one can find this out self with a little try.

Forgot to say, it is a different between KW and Passion. KW has a "Nipple" function of some sort when a woohoo takes place. Passion does not have this feature.  And we do not know what @cumyard have installed so far.

Hmmm... Never saw this, but I apparently do not use the same skins as you. With so many skins available, very understandable.

Yes, not sure how Oniki wrote that erect nipple script, as I do not believe it is from Cmar, the way the penis script is hers.

On 9/1/2022 at 12:35 PM, Clydie said:

KW has a "Nipple" function of some sort

On 9/1/2022 at 1:15 PM, TheLadysGhost said:

not sure how Oniki wrote that erect nipple script, as I do not believe it is from Cmar

Oniki literally just ties the Nipple Depth slider to the penis script.

*Edit*

And yes not all skins are compatible with Cmar's morphing nipples, the skins need to be exactly anatomically correct just one small variation in the skins and it won't work right.

Edited by namaradus
On 9/8/2022 at 4:00 AM, namaradus said:

Oniki literally just ties the Nipple Depth slider to the penis script.

*Edit*

And yes not all skins are compatible with Cmar's morphing nipples, the skins need to be exactly anatomically correct just one small variation in the skins and it won't work right.

As @Clydie said, nice to see you again. ) 

Oniki is good for borrowing. ))) But, I also do it, so.... I do not see how the skins would cause the sliders to not work, but perhaps the alignment of the nipples and the texure is what you and Clydie refer to? Been a L O N G time, but I am pretty sure the skins I use had that issue, and I simply moved the texture nipples to work with the mesh.

On 9/8/2022 at 10:08 AM, Clydie said:

@namaradus nice to see you back here.

I (we all) miss your knowledge and advises !

Thank you I had a little free time to stop by. But who knows when I'll get some free time again.

1 hour ago, TheLadysGhost said:

As @Clydie said, nice to see you again. ) 

Oniki is good for borrowing. ))) But, I also do it, so.... I do not see how the skins would cause the sliders to not work, but perhaps the alignment of the nipples and the texure is what you and Clydie refer to? Been a L O N G time, but I am pretty sure the skins I use had that issue, and I simply moved the texture nipples to work with the mesh.

Yes if the nipples textures aren't in the correct spot the sliders won't work well as Cmar used the default EA nipple location.